The Plan

Jakari POV
📍Ja and Wiyim's Crib
1:00pm

"Aii, so that's all you want me to do." Tyrik says rubbing his chin hair smirking. "Just get it done. Don't start fucking around" I mugged his nasty ass.

I hate his f*ggy ass. But if this is what gets me my gang back , I'll deal with his nasty ass for now. Imma kill him later tho. I smirk at him, thinking about it. I can't wait to send his head to his mama.

I laugh thinking about how her face gon' be. Her cries gon sound like music to my ears. I'll give my condolences by fucking her brains out.

Wiyim came rushing down the stairs with her fat ass talm bout " He invited me to his house for a lil meet up". I kmt at her ol giddy ass. "Cancel it. I can tell by that look in your eyes, you just gon go over there at spread ur legs."

" I won't Ja. I ain't ready for all that. I'm just going to get some info aii. I'll record what he say fo you ok."

I roll my eyes at that dumb hoe. But she do make a valid point. " If you don't bring me back sumin imma choke yo ass." " I will aii." She replied all shaken up. She left to go back upstairs and I peep a smile spread across her face.

That bitch pisses me off. After I'm done with her, I ain't gon need her ugly ass. Might kill her . Nah, I'll just pimp her out to all them high end clients Imma be getting, she can pay me back for all 15 years. I chuckled at the thought. That's gon be fun.

"Yo Ja, words out that the Spades gon go after the Santos'." Tyrik says putting down his phone. Shit , if that happens I'm fucked. How I'm gon get my product? "Fuck!" I shout standing and shooting the nearest around.

The others around all dispersed dragging the body out with them. "C-Chill Ja, I-I already got on the phone with suppliers in Colombia. They all cool with the same prices as befo" Tyrik said.

That's good. I take a seat to calm down and collect my self. I then proceed to remind Tyrik of the rules. " Don't ever do that shit again nigga. You hear me? You only discuss that shit when it's just me and you. Now get the fuck up and go give that nigga mama some money or sum shit" "Yes boss. My apologies".
Dumb ass nigga. He gets up and leaves.

I get up and go upstairs to get ready to leave for the Santos' crib. Might as well raid a few hideout spots. Why waste some good ass product going into the hands of those f*gs when it could be mine. Plus I been wanting a piece of that girl Valencia, won't be able to try it once she's dead.

"I'm going by Kiki's to get my nails done. Can I have $60 please?" I hand her ugly ass some cash. "Make sure he like em' hoes" I say. "I will Ja. Thank you"

*Earlier that Day*

Saint POV
📍Saints Crib
11:00am

I move my arm from up under Nia and slowly make my way to the bathroom careful not to wake her up.

I had come home from my lil meet up and found her at my door. Not in the mood, I was about to tell her to leave, that was until I saw that them lace panties up under that trench coat. I damn near fucked her right there and then.

After freshening up and shi, I head to my kitchen and find my chef there making breakfast.

They lay my plate in front of me and I begin to eat passing the time by scrolling through my instagram.