Cave warming

Ice bear was frantically cleaning the house while his brothers were sitting on the couch with snacks watching TV.
Ice Bear: ice Bear thinks bros should get ready for guests.
Grizz: c'mon bro, they're friends! They won't mind a little mess!
Ice bear growled angrily when a doorbell was heard.
Panda: I've got it!
Panda ran to the door and greeted Redd and Kody inside.
Redd: nice apron (she said cockily)
Ice bear quickly took off the apron and threw it behind the couch. Grizz greeted Kody, then Blaire was nowhere to be found.
Ice Bear: ice bear wants to know where Blaire is.
Kody: oh! Right, she's fixing up something back at the house, but she should be here any minute.
Redd: why did you ask anyway? (she asks slyly)
Redd didn't get a response. Instead, ice bear sighed and went to the kitchen and put on his cooking apron. But before he could cook, he went back to ask one more thing.
Ice Bear: ice bear would like to know preferences.
Redd: I'm vegan, Kody likes fast food, and Blaire likes Russian food. But I honestly don't understand why, I swear she grew up in China.
While Redd trailed off, ice bear went and started cooking.
—————————————————————————————————
Much later, a knock on the door was heard. Kody ran to the door and greeted Blaire, as well as a familiar visitor...
Kody: Heyyy lil sis! Looks like you fixed him! Guys, I'd like you to meet bearbot!
Ice peered through the kitchen and all the bro's faces froze in fear.
Redd: I know! Can you believe we found him at a dumpster? But looks like Blaire fixed him right up!
Ice bear grabbed his axe, but before he could fully swing it, Blaire grabbed the side of it and looked ice bear in the eyes. As his eyes widened in surprise, she slipped it off ice bear's paws and threw it into a wall. She turned to bearbot with a blank expression.
Blaire: Bearbot, explain.
A piece of paper started printing out of bearbot's chest, she grabbed it and started to read, with her siblings standing behind her reading as well.
Kody: oooh! So that's why we found him at the dumpster.
Redd: wow! Looks like we saved him from a life of eternal cleaning.
Grizz: uhhh... Are you guys sure he's not gonna... You know... Kill us all!?
Kody: of course not! Blaire's the best engineer I know!
Kody said as he tightly hugged Blaire to his side. Blaire with an annoyed look pushed him away.
Grizz and Panda inspected bearbot and wowing at any additions Blaire added to him, while all ice bear could do was just stare at Blaire, eyes wide, and a red hue across his face.
Panda: hey grizz, does he seem, greyer to you?
Grizz: yeah, why IS he grey?
Blaire and Kody looked at Redd, she awkwardly laughed as she remembered what happened
—————————— Flashback——————————
We see Redd tinkering with the printer in bearbot's chest trying to print something. When it prints, she smiles and taps bear to make the rest of the papers come out when she realizes the ink isn't dry yet. Redd desperately tries to wipe off the ink, but it just keeps spreading.
—————————End of Flashback————————
Redd: well, let's just say the printer was pretty glitchy.
—————————————————————————————————
Blaire looked back at ice bear, and all he did was stumble back to the kitchen and not make eye contact. Blaire saw that as weird, but ignored it.
Bearbot spotted ice bear and came into the kitchen.
Bearbot: father?
Ice Bear ignored him and kept cooking
Bearbot: I have a mother now. Bearbot hopes father is proud.
Blaire: What is bearbot talking about
Ice Bear looks behind him to see Blaire standing there questioning what bearbot meant by father.
Ice Bear: (sigh) ice bear created bearbot, but there was a malfunction
Blaire: of course there was, ice bear had to wire bearbot correctly.
They chatted for a bit about why bearbot malfunctioned and how Blaire fixed him, before hearing a ring coming from the timer.
—————————————————————————————————
Redd and panda took the food and went to panda's room to talk about their favorite manga. Kody and grizz practically slurped up their food while talking at the same time, annoying Blaire and ice Bear. When they finished, ice bear and Blaire looked at each other and smiled, finding it humorous that the both got covered in food. Once they washed up, they sat and ate together, with ice bear was constantly taking quick looks at Blaire and heating up.
—————————————————————————————————
Once everyone left and went home, Blaire thought about hanging out with ice bear again.

That's all y'all