Chap 1: Fresh Start

- 12 Years Later -

It is a beautiful Day In Miami, Feeling fresh of the breeze through the winds, There is not much today going on just some peaceful Lovingly in the air.

The Blonde Boy who is sleeping underneath his blankets were covered, He is very tired from last few weeks ago, He has been working at his aunt's new Café has opened about a month ago, And Aunt Carla Insists Her Nephew to work with her, As he got excited and accepted the offer from her and he started to beginning working, he loves his work so much that no one cannot do anything better with out Auntie around especially.

He loves working all day with her and spending most of the time since his mother died during the car accident, He was a young boy that happened, it is a very sad tragic day for him sadly,he doesn't like to talk about it. He hates to releasing his emotions, thinks is embarrassing and too emotional to talked about, He did talked about it with his aunt after His mother's death, it surely is a Very hard. But now he have auntie to take care of him with his siblings along.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

A alarm has stopped, hearing a Smashed the button, Austin Groaned in annoyance, his arm slowly sliding back inside of the blankets, and cuddling himself to make himself feeling more comfortable.

Until his eyes slashed opened immediately woke up, Didn't realized how late he was to go work.

ARF ARF!

His dog barked at his owner Teenager, he owned a dog Named Sparky Barked at Austin and panted with a tilt head side on the right with confusion

"What you want Spark huh?"
He said tiredly, Didn't know why sparky went inside his room, but he is trying to wake him up for not being late at his work, Yet Auntie is there, she might be waiting for him to get there and started working.

Austin glanced at his dog he sighed and eyes at the clocked his eyes were winded.

"AHH! I'M GONNA BE LATE! SPARKY WHY YOU SAID SOMETHING!!"
He rushed out of his bed, past Sparky, his paw putting into his face and whimpered of disappointment, that he did but just Didn't listened to poor dog trying to help him.

He immediately quickly dressed, Feed himself with breakfast, Brush his teeth, He smiled himself at the mirror then nods then closes the lights of the bathroom, closes the bathroom door, He went out and downstairs, His dog Wags tail happily that Austin got changed.

"Bye Spark be good doggie okay. No more chewing My slippers again."
Austin petted Sparky as he panted, He nods understood, that he won't do it again like he did last time and got ruined and has slobbery on it, Though he didn't threw it away he just give it to spark to chew on hopefully he did not chew Austin's new slippers.

"Alright Bud, I'm heading out."
Austin give a small kiss on spark's Forehead then leaves the Auntie's house, Since he still lives with her.

Awhile He started to drive then heading to Auntie's Café Restaurant, and made it, He got out of the car and went inside quickly, He panted, He was rushingly going inside, Auntie Carla was just behind him

"Austi-

"AHHH!!!"
Austin screamed and jumped never knew how she sneaked on him like that, Wondering who got that from ey?

"Auntie. . .Jeez. . . You almost give me a Heart Attack" he held his chest and panted as he bends down and held his knees. He got creeped by his own aunt by sneaked on him.