Day 1

Zaks pov

"Uggh" I sighed as rolled sleepily out of my sof warm bed. I didn't want to leave for another 10 years it was so comfy. I looked over at my clock and was heavily disappointed. "Uhghhhh...only 7:02? "I guess I should get ready for school."I groaned.I got up and struggled down the hallway and into the bathroom. I placed my clothes on the sink and got into shower. After about 15 minutes I got out, got dressed and headed to the kitchen filled with my newfound energy. I popped some Pop-Tarts into the toaster and waited. It didn't take long before I was at the table monching on warm Pop-Tarts.While I was eating I pulled up my phone and started to scroll through Instagram when I got a text from Darryl.
                              Darry

Darry
You coming to school today?

                                    Duh whywohun qi?
Darry
You rlly need to work on Ur spelling 

                                                               Stfu
Darryl
o_0
Just hurry I'm almost at school
 .                                                           Kk                                            ...
------------------------------------------------------------
I finished up my breakfast and took my plate up. I packed up my stuff for school and headed off. On my way to school I met up with Darryl. "Hey Zak. You ready for today? Darryl asked "uggh not really I have gym class" I replied. "Well I don't" replied Darryl with a smug smile on his face."DDAAARRRYY" I elbowed him in the side with a slight chuckle. "What?" He replied while laughing menacingly. "Nothing" I said under my breath. Turns out Darryl heard me! "Ha yeah right. Let's get to school, k zak?" I turned and looked at Darryl who didn't notice me as, he was looking at the foor. "Ok" I said looking away from darryl and smiling.
-----------------------------------------------------------
                            time skip 
-----------------------------------------------------------