The Jester

A Jester's Judgment is a world where The Jester is a well-known character. Standing tall at around 7-8 feet, The Jester's appearance is quite daunting, mainly based on The Marionette. Its face has a dropped jaw with rows of sharp teeth, while its body has been created with a hint of the latest animatronics technology, which doesn't even exist in this alternate universe.

To give The Jester a new and bold look, the creators have used glam rocks instead of the usual dark and old theme. The Jester was made to bring joy to children and adults, making murder and dying funny while also warning them about the murders at the same time.

The Jester's parts are made up of old spring lock suits, which give it an old-style jester vibe, combined with newer and more advanced technology and metals like plain steel. Once Atom has fused with The Jester, the Puppet Strings and high intelligence come into play.

The Puppet Strings are retractable chains made of solid steel, built to hold anything and easy to cut making it easy to escape if need be.

The Jester's spare parts are stronger and more durable than the other parts, such as its hand, which is longer and sharper, made to grip anything and not let go.

The Jester's claw is another unique feature, described in A Jester's Judgment as a claw-like hand with three prongs, similar to the ones seen in arcade machines. Made of stainless steel, it is strong but light and is used to pick things up.

The faceplates of the robot serves a dual purpose, primarily designed to allow easier access to the mask of the robot. However, it is also used strategically to scare Afton, a character in the story, causing him to back up and unintentionally fall into a trap set by The Jester.

The Eyes of The Jester are mesmerizing, with purple spirals that look like hypnotic energy, always spinning as if trying to pull you in. This feature gives The Jester an aura of hypnotic attraction.