Chapter 1.

Disclaimer: This is my first story so I don't know if I will be able to write a good one but I'll do my best. Some mistakes might be in the grammar so please try to be understanding. You can point out if there's a mistake I would correct it.
The words in italics are basically their thoughts inside their mind.

Author's POV

Joong and his friends are sitting in a beautiful newly opened restaurant. This place is a hot trend nowadays. Yesterday Dunk messaged in the group chat wanting to share something with everyone.

Joong chose this place because it has Dunk's favourite foods. Somewhere unknowingly Joong always thinks about Dunk's needs before his. Dunk and him has been best friends since he could remember.

Recently Dunk has been busy so they haven't met for a few days. Joong missed spending his best friend so he is really excited to see his friend today. He had so much to catch up with his friend.

Joong's POV

Dunk has been acting weird for a few days. It seems like he is suddenly too busy. He won't tell me what's going on with him but today I will make sure to ask him about it.

Author's POV

Just as Joong was wondering the cafe door opens to reveal Dunk with a guy. Joong's back was facing the door so he couldn't see.
But he turned around when Pond shouted

"Dunk come here''

Joong saw the guy with Dunk but couldn't recall who he was.

Who is this guy with Dunk?

Is Dunk bringing a friend with him?

Why I haven't met this friend of Dunk before?

As all these questions were racing in Joong's mind. Dunk and the guy were already near the table.

''Dunk come sit here''

Joong gestured to the empty seat next to him.

Dunk slowly looks towards the guy and the guy has a weird expression.

"It's alright Joong, there are two empty seats here"

Dunk said pointing out to the two empty seats next to Ohm.

"We can sit here"

Joong was a bit taken aback but still decided to show a smile as he was meeting Dunk after so long.

"What's up Dunk? You seem too busy nowadays"
Perth enquired him in a teasing manner.

"Yeah and you haven't been hanging out with us lately bro"
Pond added

Dunk suddenly looked down after hearing everyone's questions.

"Is everything alright Dunk?"

"You know you have us. You can tell us everything. If there is a problem we can call solve it together."

Joong joined the conversation trying to make sure Dunk is alright.

"Guys I am alright, it's actually........"

Dunk hesitated while speaking

"Dunk, do you want me to say it?" the guy sitting beside Dunk asked

"No, I want to share this with my friends myself "

"The reason I have been busy recently is because I have joined the photography club. You know how I love to take pictures."

Joong remembered Dunk telling him about the photography club.

"Oh yeah and He is Austin. He is also a member of the photography club." Dunk continued

"Hello everyone, I am Austin. I hope we all get along "

Everyone greeted Austin and then looked at Dunk to continue his conversation.

"Me and Austin met 5 months ago at the club workshop. We got along really well. It just clicked between us too and we started spending more time together and realised that we like each other."

"Last month Austin asked me to be his bf and I said yes" Dunk said while slightly blushing.

Joong remembered that Dunk told him about a friend he made in the photography class but he didn't knew about Dunk liking someone.

He had this weird feeling inside his heart. Was he mad because Dunk didn't tell him sooner?
He couldn't process his thoughts.

" I know you all may not know me that well but I really like your friend and I promise to take good care of him. I like him so much. I hope you are not upset with him for not telling you sooner. Actually I asked him not to tell anyone before we were sure about our relationship." Austin said taking Dunk's hands into his hands.

Everyone went silent and looked at each other.

"I hope you take care of Dunk otherwise I'll break your legs"
Pond replied jokingly breaking the silence.

"Don't threaten my boyfriend, he takes good care of me"

"Oh so possessive" Ohm teased

"Never seen this side of you Dunk" Perth joined in the teasing.

All this time Joong was silent. Dunk glanced at Joong waiting for him to say something.

Dunk's POV

Finally I shared this with my friends. I have wanted to share this with atleast Joong from the starting but Austin wanted to take time and I wanted to respect my partners choice so I kept silent. I hope Joong understands me.

Author's POV

Joong was daydreaming and Ohm elbowed Joong to gain his attention.

Finally Joong opened his mouth to say something.

"I am happy for you Dunk. You have always wanted to have someone who you can call yours. Right now you have that someone nothing can be better than this."

Dunk smiled upon hearing Joong say this.

"Thank you Joong. Dunk was worried about your reaction the most" Austin said smiling.

Maybe he is a good guy. He will take care of Dunk. I should be happy for my frielnd but why I am feeling this weird pain in my heart.

Joong was lost in his thoughts.

"Guys let's order I am hungry" Dunk whined.

They started ordering food. Dunk saw the menu and was surprised to see all his favourite foods.
He was still unaware of the fact that Joong specially picked out this restaurant for the same reason.

Joong soon excused himself to go to the washroom.

Dunk decided to follow him after some time because Joong was in there for too long.

As he was about to enter the bathroom door opened revealing Joong.

"Oh Dunk, what are you doing here"

"Joong, I...."

"You must have wanted to use the washroom. What a stupid question I am asking" Joong cut Dunk before he could answer his previous question.

" No, Joong actually I came because you were taking too long to come and I also wanted to ask you if you are mad at me for not telling you sooner"

"I wanted to tell you from the starting but Austin wanted to keep it a secret for the time being. I am sorry I know we promised to have no secrets between us but I couldn't help it this time."
Dunk said looking a bit desperate.

"It's alright Dunk. I understand. It wasn't your decision to take alone. You had to respect your partners opinion also. I am not mad or angry at you. I am just a little bit disappointed. But don't worry I'll be alright soon."

" I am happy for you Dunk"

_______________________________________

Please vote and comment. I want to hear your opinions on the story. Also I would try to update regularly. I hope you enjoy it.