🪽💌♡Perfect as always pt.1: Yandere kun x "Willing"!reader♡💌🪽

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Violence and blood (no description),kidnapping reader,cursing,yanderes,Y/n is a dumbass but their dululu and sweet,and nfsw JOKES (Ayato is down bad 💀)

Yay, the first chapter that I have mixed feelings about!!! I'll like part two more. Read the title exactly!!!!

Bit of Megamo x Reader that doesn't happen.

This was strangely wholesome.

Also,note: For SMUT for Yanderes,you'll either be willing or not know their a yandere. I'd rather write you stupid,then have you get let's say: "Non-conned." This does not apply to normal chapters. This chapter was just a stupid experiment.

I made this cause this man is SO FINE, ngl (he's an ass,sadly),and I haven't found many fics with him I like. Cause they usually leave him out,or I've read all of them. So I decided to do it myself. But I don't know how I feel about this because:

I like Ayato.

But I DON'T like Ayato. At all.

I don't know, I guess.

The point is,I'd yanderes to stay fictional. Also,if you have sassy comments-

PLEASE TYPE THEM,I LOVE YOU AND THE WATTPAD COMMENT SECTION
🫶🫶🫶🫶

Note: If you ever find yourself in the situation of having a yandere or kidnapped or at any risk of danger,please do not be willing to participate. Unless you are pretending, of course.

This was just made as, like,technically very toxic, but they make it seem good, and they feel good together. In reality,they would be shit,cause murder,jealousy,etc. But you get the idea :3

Also,this book (and me) does NOT support degenerates like Yandere Dev.

Tags: yandere simulator,fluff,yandere,romance,
reader insert,gender neutral reader

Word count: 3240

────── ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ──────

You weren't his Senpai. But you were so nice. This warm feeling you gave him,it made him feel good. He always had to choose his emotions. But he never meant them. But you,you made him smile without even knowing. At first,he didn't like this cause he already had a Senpai,but eventually she stopped giving him these feelings cause you actually were willing to get to know him. Even though you probably don't even remember who he is.

These feelings alone would be fine,but he took it too far. He wanted you to always be by his side, and you'll finally make him feel true emotions. Instead of that fake smile, he hates to force on his face.

But these...nuisances... they keep taking your time. They don't deserve your time. He deserves it,not those assholes. He's the only one who deserves it. No matter what it takes.

He's gotten rid of them all,except them. Except this one bastard. Megamo. Your childhood friend. His blood boils whenever he even mentions his name. It's hard to keep his cool when someone's touching you. You even called each other nicknames. Why are you so close to each other? And he's untouchable to. He's an ass. His least favourite person in the entire fucking world. Fuck him.

He watched you walk into the student council room. There is no doubt you went in there for Megamo. "Hey,Meg!" You came in with a happy smile. Yandere kun had his eyes turned into hearts anytime he thought about you. "Hello to you as well,darling." Megamo smiled at your presence. It made Yandere kun's blood boiled. That dumb fucking nickname. He thought that he'd have to wait for flirts not friends. But everyone's a flirt on Ayato. "I brought this little cake. I bought it yesterday." You put the cake on the table next to some of his papers. "Aww,you're studying. That's why you're the smartest student in our school!" Megamo blushed. Meanwhile,Yandere kun was so mad that one could swear they saw a crack from his grip on the walls.