Part-4

To be continued

In girls room

Young-soo told everyone that she met Jungkook. Hyun-joo gets upset because she is also with Young-Soo but Young-Soo runs away from there. Young-Soo told her that was her punishment for pranking her... so-hee and yun-hee got upset because they didn't get a chance to meet any idols. They talked with each other and drifted to dreamland...

Bts room

Hyungs get tired because of their projects that's why they sleep but Maknae Line wants to enjoy some time that's why they gather together. suddenly jungkook come

Taehyung - Jungkook Come me and Jimin going to watch some movies.

Jimin - yeah let's enjoy

Jungkook - yeah but you know what I just met a trainee she is so humble.

Jimin - ohh what's her name? And group?

Jungkook - aah!!! Young-soo and her group are infinity. She is so beautiful. I hope I met her more often.

Taehyung - huh!! Let's go and don't disturb the trainees They are here to become K-pop idols so don't distract them.

Jungkook- what happened to you?

Jimin- huh he is jealous because he wants to meet her but doesn't get a chance.

Jungkook- " what's up Hyung? I can feel the excitement in your voice! Why do you want to meet her? Spill the beans!"
*teasing*

Taehyung - There is nothing like that let's watch the movie

next day

Girls are getting ready for their practice. After weeks of practising their choreography, the students received news that their teacher had made some changes to it. These changes would require them to put in extra effort to perfect the routine and earn a master's in it.  They spent long hours rehearsing and seeking guidance from their teacher to ensure that their performance would be flawless.

Everyone is doing warm-up exercises suddenly their manager comes and tells them that they need to learn their choreography fast because there is a lot of work left for them and they need to record their song MV also.

Ji-Hee- girls we need to learn quickly because we can't delay it more. So-hee and Hyun-joo did you guys prepare your rap part?

So-hee - yeah, we discussed it with our Teacher also. Don't worry about it.

Ji-hee - great next week we have a lot going on! We will be recording our music video, which has been a long-awaited project for us. In addition, we have some other exciting things planned, like a photoshoot and some interviews with local media outlets. It's going to be a busy week, but we're all looking forward to it!

Yun-hee - "I am feeling both tired and excited about our debut."

Young-soo - I'm stoked to get up on stage and meet all our fans! Seriously can't wait for it, it's gonna be epic!

Hyun-Joo -"Sure, let's start practising now. We need to learn it."

Time skip

Everyone is taking a rest they are so tired but suddenly their manager tells Young-soo that their dance teacher wants to meet her now.

Young-soo - yes mam what happened

Teacher- Young-Soo, I would like to modify your choreography by adding some new moves to make it perfect.

Young-soo - ok mam but there are only 3 days left after that we are going to shoot our music video and how I am going to learn it.

Teacher- yeah I know that but we need to change it don't worry I know that you can do it.

Young-soo - ok but when are going to teach me?

Teacher- I teach you today so you can practise it.

3 hour later

Young-soo is learning her choreography with her Teacher.

Teacher - Great job, Young-soo! You're a quick learner. Take a break and don't worry, just keep practising. You all will rock!

Young-soo - thank you.

At girls room

Ji-hee - Hey Young-soo! How did your practice go? Don't worry if you can't get it right, I believe in you and I know you'll learn it soon!

Young-soo - I learned it unnie but I am feeling hungry now let's go and eat

Yun-hee - we already ate our dinner we were waiting for you but then manager Nim came and told us that you would be late so that's why. But let me come and give the company

Young-soo- It's not a problem, I can go alone. You all should rest, I know you're tired.

Hello
How are you all doing?
Your feedback is valuable, and I kindly request that you share your thoughts and vote for this segment.
Thank you for your time and consideration.