the first and last part

Mira had a husband for a long time, but she never had any children. She loved them, but her shyness got in the way of both of them. They couldn't normally do what adults were supposed to do, without knowing why. One evening, Mira was returning home from the store, when she entered the house she was quite surprised. There were two bottles of champagne on the table and plates with quite a lot of food. She didn't even think what could happen to her that night on the same table. Her husband met her with a rather sly look.He came up with a plan. The young man explained to her that now her shyness would not interfere with him. He threw her onto the bed and began to undress. Mira was scared by her husband's behavior, but she still wanted to have a son or daughter. The man loomed over her and said a rather frightening phrase for Mira: "I'm going to pound you into the mattress until you come and moan like a little bitch. He abruptly entered the girl. An awkward moan escaped her lips. The man began to hammer her into the mattress, this was not the first time for Mira, since she had previously behaved more liberally. His huge cock penetrates deeper and deeper. Mira is already moaning not like a human being but like a real whore. he began to accelerate. A man looks with great pleasure at a girl who was undressed, before she always walked in front of him in clothes, which seemed strange to him. In a hurry, they both finished and lay down on the bed satisfied. In the morning, when Mira woke up, she went to do a pregnancy test. He showed only one strip. It turns out you need to try again...