Pete's and Porsche's night out

"We'll gonna need your names gentlemen" The officer said

"We will not tell you that!" Porsche shook his head while leaning against Pete, who did the same thing with Porsche, both trying to help each other with balance

"Right, Pete?" Porsche looked at his best friend

"Yeah, Porsche. They will never find out our names! We're too smart for that" Pete nodded and they both started to laugh at how smart they were at avoiding to give the cops their names

"We'll take them to the station" the cop looked at his colleague while writing down the names of the two.

*

Vegas and Kinn both received a phone call to come collect their boyfriends from the police station and bring the money to bail them out. They decided to take one car while going there, knowing it will be easier to handle drunk Pete and drunk Porsche if they will work together. Also they knew that when these two get drunk they are really clingy towards each other so even if they would get them in separate cars they might be able to jump out just to be together again.

*

When Kinn and Vegas entered the police station they heard their boyfriends even before they saw them. They heard their laughter from the other room where the detention cells were.

"Pete Saengtham?" Vegas asked the officer at one of the desks

"And Porsche Kittisawat" Kinn added

"Yes. That would be 500$ for each of them" the officer said when he checked the papers

"How much do you want to keep them here?" Kinn asked while taking out the money. Vegas, while getting the money to bail Pete out, chuckled at that. There was another fit of laughter from the cell and the officer looked quite annoyed by that.

"You don't have enough money to make us keep them here" he shook his head and waved at one of his colleagues and asked him to take Vegas and Kinn to the cell.

When they entered the room with the detention cells Pete and Porsche were sitting in one of the cells on the bench that was there, giggling god knows why. The other people in the cell that were there with them seemed all deliberately sitting and standing as far from them as possible.

"Veg...Porsche! It's Vegas... look!" Pete slapped Porsche's arm while pointing at Vegas and jumped to his feet to go to the bars. He stumbled a bit on his way there but managed to get to the bars and lean on it for supposed.

"Kinn!" Porsche shouted happily at seeing his boyfriend and quickly followed Pete to the bars. When Porsche shouted Kinn's name he spooked most of his and Pete's cellmates with how loud he was.

"Porsche... the door got stuck" Pete whispered, so the whole room could hear him loud and clear, and looked at his best friend while trying to open the door

"What?" Porsche slurred, and stumbled over to Pete

"Look" Pete said while trying to open the door

"Wa...wait... let me...help" Porsche shook his head and joined Pete in trying to open the locked door to their cell.

While seeing that Vegas pinched the bridge of his nose and Kinn sighed and ran his hand over his face.

"So... which ones are yours again?" the officer asked about who Vegas and Kinn are about to take with them

"Let's take the two over there, Kinn" Vegas told Kinn and glanced at two sleeping men in the other cell

"Don't tempt me" Kinn chuckled, knowing that their evening would be way easier if they would take...well... literally anyone but their boyfriends with them.