Chap-19

Y/N POV 

Everything was going according to plan and going smoother than expected, and, to be honest, I had a gut feeling that something might go wrong at any time, and that's exactly what happened.

We got into the control room fine, but I got shot in my leg, but no one knew. So I kept going and hacking their servers because if we lost now months, no years of preparation would go to waste.

"Y/N, somehow our distraction didn't work, and Yoongi knows we're onto him," Hyunjin said through the earpiece.

"WHAT WAIT, SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW?"-Y/N

"HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU NEED TO BE FINISHED? "

"I'M DONE DEPROGRAMMING; NOW I JUST NEED TO TRANSFER IT so 5 minutes."

"Okay, I'll try keeping him away"

HYUNJIN POV

"Long time bro"- yoongi said as he crept up on me

"You know, I don't like it when people try to fool me. They usually end up in very bad places. Now, since you and I have a history...

being the kind man that I am. I'm going to give you one chance to explain yourself. oh! don't even think about trying something cause I think we both know how that's going to end up. And I pray to god for you that u came alone or I think it's going get dirty. or should I say bloody."-Yoongi

I swear if y/n wasn't hacking right now I would have killed him right now. But I needed this plan to succeed and I wasn't going to give him an easy death. I was going to make it very very slow and painful.

and so I stalled. 

Well, let's just say I wasn't exactly what u call dumb. I mean...

you didn't think I came here and just randomly got spotted by yoongi did u?

Oh no. this was all a part of stalling him till his downfall. I had him surrounded but he didn't need to know that. so I let him think he got me for a little while.

A/N POV

Yoongi got two of his men to drag hyunjin and tie him up. He thought he got hyunjin once and for all and now no one could stop his empire and business.

Jackpot! That's exactly what hyunjin wanted him to think.

"I suggest you start talking if you want to live. but I guess I'll be the judge of whether you live or not."-Yoongi

"Depends on what you want to know, big brother"-Hyunjin

HYUNJIN POV

Yoongi was my step-brother but I never really cared about it. I parted ways with my family a long time ago. 

but I have to use some sort of blackmail and get inside his head...

Y/N POV

OH HELL NO! OF, ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN THIS HAD TO HAPPEN.

The system got jammed but I can fix it. l only it's going to take a lot more time.

of all the things that were not on our side today time was probably at the very top.IHYUNJIN just prayed we would make it.

HYUNJIN POV

"Oh, I don't know maybe start from why tf ur here u asshole?"-Yoongi 

"I think u know that... i really want to kill you but first I need to expose u. Oh how everyone would love to see ur true colours and see you for who u are. mr.min. A DRUG ADDICT WHO NEEDS HELP"-Hyunjin

That's when I felt something hard hit my face. he punched me

"THAT'S IT? cmon even I know ur weak but u can do better then that. or do u maybe want one of your little minions to help you out"-I mocked.

"OH u little shit"-Yoongi 

Just then he pulled his gun out and aimed it straight at me...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author log

Hey lads, I'm so so sorry that I've been mia these past few months.

i just got really busy with all the work and I'm working on dance and mun rn as well.

Also I have a good idea abt what I'm doing the next few chapters and dw dw I'll defo try to post at least once a week.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

TYSM FOR 2.2K READS. HONESTLY, THIS IS JS SOMETHING I STARTED FOR FUN BUT ITS ACTUALLY INSANE EVEN THO I DIDNT POST FOR MONTHS.

THANKS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT AND ALSO BIG PLOT TWIST ON HOW THEY STEP BROS RIGHT?

also Ramadan is over but eid Mubarak hope yall have a great eid

love,

yeetleelix 7:58 pm

seen