‧₊˚ ☾ ⋅ SEVEN ‧ ☽ ˚₊⋅

You continue to show Sukuna around the village until night falls and it was suppertime. A large bonfire was lit in the center of the village, near the great Mother Tree. The village was very closely linked, having supper together now and then in large groups usually for celebration. In this case, they were celebrating a new member: Sukuna.

There would be dances, music, and a feast! It was always fun no matter how many times it had happened. Although the villagers consisted of numerous households, they all treated each other as though they were one big family. This was the way of Aokigahara, as she wanted all of her people to be brothers and sisters, caring for one another.

As the food was cooked by the women of the village, the men would sing and dance with tons of booze. You were originally supposed to be helping with the food since you are a woman, but everyone knew you were not a great cook. Combat and dancing were your specialties anyway.

The children simply played and watched, some even attempting to get up and dance with them. Seeing children always filled you with joy, as it showed the village was thriving with new generations.

The large bonfire was the brightest source of light in the area, but it was not dark because of the glowing vegetation. Your heart is melted by the sight of your loved ones surrounding you, all having fun and bonding with one another.

You sit with a large group of children, dragging a reluctant Sukuna along with you. He grumbles but falls quiet as the drunken men dance and sing, entertaining the kids while the food is being made. Some of the dances looked familiar to Sukuna as though he had sat and watched a performance similar to this before.

You clap along happily and play with the children, twirling the girls around and allowing a couple of little boys to ride your blades in the sky. Sukuna looked as though he did not want to be there. And he didn't.

One of the children approaches Sukuna and tries to drag him to the front by the bonfire with the dancing men. The sorcerer grimaces in disgust and shoos her off to which you nudge him.

"You should dance with them! You're the cause of the celebration after all," You grin.

Sukuna looks away with disinterest, "I am to watch not join in."

"And who says that?" You tilt your head to lock eyes with him.

Sukuna is breathless at the sight of the warm fire illuminating your flawless features. Yet again does your beauty stun him.

". . . I did," He blinks.

A mischievous smile stretches across your face, "You hesitated."

"Did not."

You roll your eyes with a smile, "You-"

You were cut off by the music coming to a stop and the men taking seats on the ground, laughing and passing around booze. The kids then burst in volume as food was served. Wooden bowls and plates were passed along and shared, full of curry and delicious dishes Sukuna had never seen nor tried before. But it certainly smelled delicious to him, although he'd never admit it.

"Try this! You'll love it!" You scoop some food from your plate onto his.

Sukuna was served a large plate whether it was because he was the celebration or because of his great size, you didn't know. Nonetheless, he looked like he could easily eat two of those portions.

Before you knew it, the women took the place of the men and began dancing to the music. Flutes drums and strings harmoniously sounded the area. Everything was so joyful, so serene it almost awakened something lost in Sukuna. Never had he been surrounded by so much love and joy. He felt his stone-cold heart beat a little faster.