chapter 11 Random-Land

"Where are we?" Coiny and pin say. "Our kingdom." Book and pillow say. "So where do we go first." Coiny says. "Well, I guess the inn." Book says.           
                      ■□■□■□■□■
"Get off my leg. We don't have marshmallows back here." She says. "Hey Bracelety, me ,pillow, and my new friends will need a room for depression and plans." Book says. "Oh wait, why for depression." Bracelety says. "Pin say it." Book says. "One of our friends got stabbed." Pin says. "WHAT AND WHO!" Bracelety says. "Well, Grassy, Firey, and Blocky stayed behind, and Leafy was the one who got stabbed." Pin says. "Oh well, room 7 is open." Bracelety says. "Thanks, Bracelety." Book says.
                           ■□■□■□■□■                    "When do you think there is going to be a plot threat?" Pin says. "Probably not any time soon." Book says.
                                  ■□■□■□■□■           "We have to get rid of them. Kill-bot, your mission is to kill the rpg team." King says. "O- Wait, didn't you just kill one like a day ago." Kill-bot says. "Stop breaking the fourth wall, and can you get me a piece of literature about how to rule an entire land? I know they have those, I think." King says. "Oh, so you want to kill a group of people and get you a book. Do you also want to get you some gelatin's steakhouse while I am at it?" Kill-bot says. "Yeah, sure, and make sure to steal it." King says. "OK, you piece of shi-." Kill-bot says. "Well, Kill-bot left so time to practice my speech, but before I do that, if anyone tries to figure out my identity, I will reveal it in chapter 18." King says.
°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°"OK so we need to get Pin a new wand because her previous one is in Hoodia's castle and that is 2763 miles away." Coiny says. "Le shop has everything from swords to wands to cannons." Book says. "OK, but don't you think this chapter is way too long." Coiny says. "Yes, but I pretty sure there are going to be longer chapters." Book says.
°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°"We are here so let's find her a new wand." Book says