Chapter 739

"Young, Young Master?"

"I didn't hear wrongly, did I? How could he be calling him Young Master?"

"Could it be that everything he just said is true?" The whole audience was stunned.

Why did the elder man treat Chuck with such respect? What the hell was going on here?

The crowd fell into a state of astonishment. Including the hundred mercenaries. In that instant, not a single sound could be heard!

All the people were staring at the man, dumbfounded. Chuck, the weak man who everyone thought would die!

"You're fast!" Chuck said calmly.

Robin was sweating profusely, and his heart was filled with fear. Since Karen bought this place, she hadn't been around much. He was basically in charge of this place.

As soon as he received Chuck's call, he knew who Chuck was. Karen, who bought this place, had told him that she had a son!

Obviously, Karen's son was right in front of him! He had the same terrifying aura as Karen.

"Young Master, you... you came..." Robin was terrified. "These people want to kill me!" Chuck was expressionless. "What? Do you guys want to die? This is our Young Master!"

Robin was so angry that he was trembling. He slapped a shocked Kyle across the face! Slap!

The sound was light and crisp.

It resounded in each and every one of the hearts presents!

"Kneel down and apologize to the Young Master!" Robin shouted. He was trembling in rage.

A sudden realization dawned on Kyle. Fear, shock and disbelief all appeared on his face in an instant!

What had he done?

"Young Master, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I deserve to die! I deserve to die..." Thud!

Kyle knelt and begged for mercy.

His expression was filled with fear, regret and even pleading...

He was full of remorse at this moment. Why didn't he believe Chuck's words just now?

Chuck's roar was enough to subdue him. Why didn't he believe it?

"Young Master, I'm sorry! Kneel to the Young Master!" Kyle scolded the men behind him.

Without hesitation...

Those hundreds of mercenaries had come to their senses. Only at this moment did they realize what Chuck had just said was true. He could really make them listen!