Chapter 759

"No, Chuck..."

Sophia screamed in despair.

Chuck's arm was moving. He was holding the dagger that she had given him.

The dagger was crafted by her and was so sharp that it could cut through iron. With that cut, he could sever his entire arm.

In just a second, Chuck's arm would be severed, which meant that he would die there.

"Hurry up!" Loomis couldn't help but laugh hideously. He had waited for this moment for far too long.

Everyone else was watching.

To them, it should be interesting to see someone sever his own arm. Chuck's dagger was about to cut his arm off when he suddenly stopped!

"Chuck, what are you doing? Hurry up! Don't you want me to let go of Sophia? If you want me to let her go, then continue with it!" Loomis interrupted while he was indulging in his enjoyment.

He was furious!

That kind of bloody scene should be done in one go. How could he just stop halfway! "Five!" Chuck blurted out a number. Everyone was taken aback.

"D*mn it! What did he say?" "Four..."

"Oh my gosh! Is he counting down? Is he saying goodbye to his arm?" Laughter sounded all around. Everyone was laughing at him!

''Three! Oh, it should be one!" Chuck looked up.

Loomis smiled hideously. "Enough stalling! End this right now!"

However, he couldn't finish his words. Suddenly, there was an explosion from outside! Boom!

In that cave, it suddenly shook violently like an earthquake! An explosion filled the air, it was deafening to the ears!

All of them fell down due to the sudden quake. They were all shocked! "Whoosh!" Someone moved! It was Chuck!

When he came in just now, he had planted a bomb. The time was set! He had been keeping track of the time!

It finally exploded!

"Oh no, Chuck!" The man closest to Sophia was dumbfounded! "Chuck was about to sever his own arm. How could he be so quick!"

Meanwhile, while he shouted, Chuck threw the dagger! It hit right in the middle of his chest!

He fell to the ground in shock. He couldn't believe that he could be killed with a single blow.

Chuck ran over and pulled out his dagger, then used it to cut the tie that bound Sophia.