Part 9

Rain's POV

I wake early the next day. I didn't get up, just laied there. Today was training day, and I would have to face Emilio. I didn't want to see him. I open my computer and do my school work for the day. Might as will get it out the way. Then I make myself get out of bed. Showered and dressed, I head downstairs for a small bite to eat before going in for training.

"Morning, Rain," mom says as I step into the kitchen. 

"Morning," I mumble.

"Not in a good mood," mom asked.

"Can I skip training today?" I ask.

"You on your monthly?" she asked.

"No, I just don't feel like training today,"

"Your dad will be disappointed if you don't go," she says.

"I'll try," I say, grabbing an apple I head out.

I get there early to change into my shorts and top. Avery comes in as I'm change.

"You're early," she says.

"I didn't have much to do," I tell her.

"Emilio has been acting wried since the party have you talked to him," she asked.

"I haven't seen him since the party," I tell her.

"Are you feeling alright, Rian?"

"I really don't wanna be here," I tell her.

She looks at me, "Is this about Copper?" she asked.

"No, Avery nevedmind. I need to talk to my dad. "

I head out to look for my dad. I find him getting ready for training.

"Dad, can I train with Avery today?" I ask.

"You always train with Emilio," he says.

"I know, but I really need a switch today," I tell him.

"Last time you trained with Avery, you sent her to the doctor," he reminded me.

"I'll go easy on her,"

"I need you with Emilio today. Avery is training with Becky today, " he tells me.

I drop my head "fine" I say, giving up.

"I can have Emilio take it easy on you," he tells me.

"No, I can handle him," I said, walking away.

I didn't want Emilio thinking that he had weakened me at all. When dad told us to get into format, I stood my ground.

"I didn't think I would see you today," Emilio says. "I wanted to apologize."

"Save it," I tell him as Dad yells fight.

"Rain, I was drunk and didn't know half of what I was doing."
I attack him, throwing him down. "You might have been drunk, but you knew damn will what you were doing."

He gets back up, dad compliments me and yells fight again. This time, he comes at me. "Did you go see your boyfriend?" he asked.

"That's none of your business," I tell him.

"You're going to end up hurt," he tells me.

I throw him on his back again. "Good job, Rain. Emilio gets with the program," dad tells him.

"Seems you're the only one doing that," I tell him.

He gets up, twisting our arms so we are closer together. "I never meant to hurt you." He says,"I'm just looking out for you. I'm afraid he's going hurt you kill you. You deserve someone better, Rain, someone like."