- 1 -

After the climactic events of  the Krang, they got defeated. But at what cost?

the city of New York breathed a sigh of relief as peace was restored. However, for Leonardo, it was far from over for him.

Caught in a desperate struggle against the Krang, Leo found himself at the top with the Krang just him and that THING. He knew he couldn't let the Krang back down or let it hurt his loved ones.. so he knew there was only one other way.

Getting stuck in the prison dimension with the Krang. Your probably thinking its a stupid idea, but for Leo, he would do anything to keep his family safe. He asked Casey to close the portal once he had the Krang with him to make sure he doesn't come back once and for all. Casey was hesitant at first but Leo convinced him and after hearing the cries of his family and friends. Leo knew that he had made the right decision, to keep them safe.

imprisoned in the dark and treacherous Prison Dimension. Cut off from his brothers and friends, Leo's resolve was put to the ultimate test as he faced challenges unlike any he had encountered before.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, as Leo fought to survive in the unforgiving realm. But even in the darkest of places, hope flickered like a distant flame. With unwavering determination, Leo refused to succumb to despair and let the Krang win, drawing strength from the memories of his brothers and the teachings of his sensei.

Back in their hidden lair beneath the streets of New York, Raph, Mikey, and Donnie tirelessly searched for a way to rescue their lost brother. Each passing day weighed heavily on their hearts, but they refused to give up, knowing that Leo was counting on them.

Finally, after a grueling ordeal, the Turtles discovered a way to breach the barriers of the Prison Dimension. With their spirits renewed, they embarked on a daring rescue mission, braving dangers and obstacles at every turn.

As they ventured deeper into the darkness, Leo's resolve never wavered. Alone, but never truly alone, he held onto the hope that his brothers would come for him. And when they finally arrived, bursting through the shadows like avenging angels, Leo knew that his faith had been well-placed.

Or.. so he thought. Until once more, he blinked and they where gone. A figment of his imagination. Leo started to tear up clenching his photo of his family close to his heart with the tears streaming down his face, the only thing making him smile was knowing his family where safe, even if he wasn't.

As Leo sat in the darkness of the Prison Dimension, his mind haunted by the memories of his family and friends, a sense of regret gnawed at his heart. The sacrifices he had made weighed heavily on his conscience, knowing that his decision had caused his loved ones immeasurable pain.

But along the despair, a glimmer of hope remained. Leo vowed to himself that he would find a way back to his family, no matter the cost. With determination burning bright within him,

Driven by love and the desire to protect those he held dear, Leo forged ahead, determined to find a way back home. And as he ventured deeper into the void, he clung to the hope that one day, he would be reunited with his family, but that time was not now, and Leo knew he would be here for a while.. maybe even forever.

As Leo's determination came back down realising his circumstances, a sudden surge of energy rippled through the darkness of the Prison Dimension. Startled, he looked up to see a shimmering portal materializing before him, its ethereal glow casting a warm light in the bleak surroundings.

With a mixture of disbelief and hope, Leo threw himself towards the portal with the little strength he had left, his heart pounding with anticipation. As he reached out, a familiar voice echoed through the void.

"Leo! Grab my hand!" Mikey's voice called out, filled with determination and unwavering resolve.

With a surge of adrenaline, Leo leaped forward, grasping Mikey's outstretched hand with all his might. And in that moment, as the portal pulsed with energy, Leo felt a powerful force pulling him towards freedom.

With a final burst of effort, Leo emerged from the darkness of the Prison Dimension, greeted by the welcoming embrace of his brothers. Raph, Mikey, and Donnie enveloped him in a tight hug, their hearts overflowing with relief and joy.

"Leo, you're back!" Mikey exclaimed, his voice choked with emotion.

Tears welled up in Leo's eyes as he felt the warmth of his brothers' embrace, the weight of his ordeal lifting from his shoulders. In that moment, surrounded by the love and support of his family.