Prince Vincents birthday

Vincent slowly began to stir as the light began to stab him in the eyes.

He woke and after a few seconds he realised it was his birthday. He was 13 today. It was around 08:00 when I looked at the clock Mum and Dad still take my phone away at night.

He got up and dressed quickly and began to move down stairs. When I reached the main sitting room hesaw that Christian Isabella and Josephine who was my twin were all already up.

In front of them on the mahogany coffe Table he saw a bunch of presents with white wrapping paper with coloured dots on them.

"Morning Vince Christian said happy birthday".

"Thanks."Vincent replied

The others echoed Christian's sentiment as he sat down on the sofa Vincent saw his parents enter the room with their morning coffee

They were followed closely by an equity who was carrying orange juice for him and Josephine and coffee for Isabella and Christian

They both sat down on the sofa and Dad said

"Well then you two I hope you don't get grumpy overnight because theres plenty of presents here if you haven't." He said and laughed

"No." They both replied fsining fear as they also laughed."

"Well then let's get started shall we" Mum said in her thinning Australian accent that had taken on more of the danish tone in recent year.

They were all labelled with their names and Josephine got the first one she unwrapped it to reveal a self charting phone case that once a button was pressed it would charge the phone without any need for a lead.

Vincent got the same thing along with a couple of games for his ps5 that he had got for his previous birthday.

They eventually decided after eating breakfast that one of the secretary's would call ahead and tell the national wildlife sanctuary that pops would be bringing his entire family on the engagement.

After they had packed up and were in the BMW that was to take them to the sanctuary they chatted amiably cracking jokes about teenagers and stuff like that until both Vincent and Josephine wanted to scream in mock frustration.

They reached the sanctuary and greeted the director warmly as they entered.

"Johan how are you doing my friend " dad said shaking his hand as the rest all did with the rest of the crowd.

"Very well thank you" the director replied lowering his head in a bow as was customary.

They were given an official tour of the sanctuary and because it was closed for the day due to the royal visit the kids were able to wonder around with complete freedom.

They marvelled at the tigers and lions they even had penguins which Isabella took a particular liking to.

The rest of the day passed niramally after they had finished they ate dinner at a local restaurant and ate cake and then both Vincent and Josephine went to bed happy with the results of their 13th birthday.

Authors note
Hey guys sorry if this is quite short and not very good my internet hasn't been working most of this week so I've been working offline on my phone which Isn't ideal but I hope you enjoy it anyway.
Leave any other requests in the comments or pm me if you want.