Chapter 7

Wren/Ryker/Maddie....

Maddie's mind

I hate that my brother just doesn't get it over with and tell Wren more about it. It is bugging me and I'm about to do it for him.

We were literally sitting outside watching the sun set Wern was just sitting on the couch raped up in a blanket. Ryker was sitting at the edge just sitting there. All I wanted to do was break the silence.

"Maddie?"

Finally,

"Yes, Wenny."

"Can you read everyone's mind or is it just wolves?"

"It's all immortals."

"Can you read my mind?"

"Yes, I can."

"Does that mean...."

"Yes, but we don't know what you exactly are, our wolves won't tell us."

"Your wolves know but won't say a word."

"They do it when something big is coming up, which in your case is in a couple of months from what we can tell."

Ryker added in.

"Damn, so I must be something really special, wait did you know that I was coming into your life."

"We knew something was coming but weren't sure until you showed up then they said we would have to deal with something bigger."

Ryker is just going to make her worry for nothing right now.

"It's nothing to worry about Wren me and the other wolves have your back, even Ry Ry."

We both started laughing.

Ryker's mind

I don't know if I should say it or not. I mean maybe if I tell my sister to get out of here or just wait until she leaves I don't know.

I mean, like I think it will be good to tell her and just get it over with to see what she feels. I just really really don't want to be mated to her and so far from what I can tell is that our bond has been so different, from others that I can tell.

Wren's mind

Is that why my mom never really OD because she's immortal? I mean what the fuck. For real, I want to know, can she not die?

I leave them for a bit and say I'm going inside to go see where Gran is.

Wren/Gran/Lesia.....

(Lesia is Ryker and Maddie's Nana.)

"Hey, my favorite ladies."

"She knows."

"What do you mean Lesia?"

"She knows about us."

Gran and Lesia just look up at me. I'm so confused but I know what they're talking about.

"Yes, I know that's why I came here to talk to Gran."

"What is it about?"

"I want to know what I am if you know."

"I know what you are honey, After all, I watched your father and mother fall in love."

Maddie/Ryker....

Ryker's mind

"What are they saying?"

"She's asking her Grandma, Stupid."