Chapter 3 The First Meet

Wren....

I just can't handle this morning. I was probably up most of the night packing and doing homework for the rest of the night. I only got three hours of sleep last night. I know I'm not a morning person usually but I still like mornings. Seeing the sunrise with Gran on the weekends relaxes me. That's why I can't wait to be sitting on a beach just enjoying the sun alone when no one is around so I can be in my two-piece but if Maddie's with me I'm going to have to wear something other than my two-pisces. Like ya, I'll wear it with Gran but that's the only person that knows things. I don't need the others seeing my body right now and then having to explain it to them.

The place where we are going is really nice apparently. From what I heard from Gran, she said it should be enough for the seven of us. I just can't wait for today to be over honestly. Just so I can go home and sleep.

Gran was already up when I walked downstairs to the Kitchen and had breakfast all made. I love her for putting in so much effort but she needs a break from taking care of me for a while. When we go on vacation she will hopefully relax a little bit from taking care of me because we will have a private chef to cook for us. Of course, I sat down and had some food before I left.

While I was on my way to school I felt a little weird like someone was watching me but I put it behind me and focused on driving. When I got there I saw Maddie and her brother in the parking lot. Maddie looked like she was looking for someone and Ryker I don't know what the fuck he was doing. I didn't bother going over there because her brother was there and I didn't want to be acting weird in front of them. Ya I know Gran told me to make friends and start trying to talk to guys, but I just can't take it, it's too hard.

Ryker/Maddie....

Ryker mind

Mads and I got up early to start packing and getting all of our stuff in the car so that we could head out. Nana was already heading over there today so that she could help Mrs.Weller get the house set up because she and two others are going to be staying over there with us. Mads said it was two of Mrs.Weller's friends from the church they are also like us and she met them before from going over there a lot.

When I went downstairs, my mom was just sitting in her spot on the couch watching her show. When she looked up at me she was confused. I'm guessing that it's because of the backpack and suitcase in my hands.

"Where are you going Ry?"

"I'm going with Mads and her friend on vacation."

"Oh, I didn't realize you were going with them."

"I told Dad last night before I went to bed."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me Ry you're still my baby boy, the big 18 now so you can do whatever you want now, as long as you Keep up with your Alpha duties."

"I know mom, I have my computer and phone with me just in case anything comes up."

When I walked away she was smiling and I could tell she was happy that I was finally getting what I needed to be ready for when I got my "Luna." We know I don't want her. I'll probably just lie about someone else being my mate instead there are a lot of wolves without mates.

I went out to the car and put everything in the trunk of course I had to wait for Mads to bring all her stuff down.

"You know it would have helped if you could have grabbed one of my bags."

"Stop complaining Mads you're a damn wolf, your strong enough."

She's not a morning person at all. I love her to death because we are blood but man in the morning I could break her.