🌶️ 37 ✦ Under the Stars 🤍

Contains some 🌶️ material and some spicy chicken nuggets at the end. (From now on the more hardcore stuff will be known as spicy mcchicken nuggets. This is the law. *slams hammer in court*)

WHEN CHILDE AND LUMINE stepped out of the shower in their towels she suddenly threw her hands up across her mouth and looked at him

"The camp fire! And the fish!!"

He laughed casually. "Don't worry they'll still be there if the fire hasn't gone out yet. It's not like anything can really catch fire out there. A lot of people will go to sleep in their tents with the fire still going."

Although she'd had an entire hour, even more to look at his body, she still wasn't used to it. She watched him walk over to his wardrobe quietly admiring the countless scars all over his muscular back.

When he turned towards her to throw on his shirt she suddenly looked away and rummaged through her bag for a new outfit. She heard him laugh softly and she sighed knowing he was probably going to poke fun at her. But to her surprise silence followed and she heard him sit on the bed.

"Hey so.. I didn't.. hurt you anywhere.. did I ?"
His voice asks in a serious tone and she looks up puzzled.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Earlier."

"No.. why would you think that?"

He frowns lightly for a moment as if her answer confuses him and then he looks away absorbed in thoughts.

"I can get a little out of control sometimes. Or too rough. I don't know." He smiles shyly and blushes and her mouth plops open.

"It.. it wasn't..too rough." She felt her cheeks turn hot and she looked back down at her while searching for a shirt nervously.

"It's just I've been told I can be too rough sometimes so I was just worried about that. I just wanted to check."

No you weren't too rough you were freaking amazing but there's no way in Celestia I'm telling you that!!!

She blinked a few times feeling the heat get even hotter on her face and she pretended to be looking for something.

"Cause I don't want to hurt you. That's really important to me. And...... you're being weirdly quiet right now."

Lumine saw him stretch his neck out to get a better look at her from her peripheral vision and she sighed.

"Trust me. You weren't." She said her face turning red in embarrassment.