Chapter 5: Reunite With An Angel

Third POV:

The Next Day...
At Inazuma Headquarters, Hamano and Hayami were talking to Shindou and Kirino through a monitor. Hamano pushed a button to show the details about the cellphone merchant, whom they tried to rescue him last night. But, they have failed when he had exploded into pieces.

"Here he is," Hamano said.

As a photo popped out on the monitor, "That cellphone merchant's name is Tomihiko Ishida," Hamano added.

Name: Tomihiko IshidaAge: 39

Age: 39

"Did you say that ghost hated him, Shindou?" Hayami asked.

As Shindou and Kirino were talking to the two, "Yes. He said that he pleaded to stop using cellphones and Mr. Ishida just kicked him out," Shindou said.

Hamano adds, "Then, he was killed by his own phones. Look!"

As Hamano showed them a picture. It was a truck that was on an accident, along with flames surrounded it.

Both Shindou and Kirino were shocked

Both Shindou and Kirino were shocked. "What is that?!" Kirino exclaimed.

Hamano explains about the photo, "There's a truck which it delivers a new cellphones since that store has ran out of stock already because of vanishing phones. Then, the truck ended up on the accident, because the phones in the truck were also snatched away."

"Souka..." Kirino said.

Later...
The selected members, including Hyoudou and Mahoro, were having a meeting about the vengeful spirit.

"Souka. I think the ghost wanted to kill the people who were related to cellphones then," Mahoro said.

"Do you know who are they alongside Mr. Ishida?" Tenma asked.

Mahoro replies, "I don't know. But first, the ghost will kill the first three targets. Then, he will attack the entire humankind."

"So, that was the vengeful ghost says. It was his war. Between the mankind and that ghost himself," Shindou added.