Author Note

Welcome to my collection of BTS oneshots! This collection will have all different kinds of short stories, the scenes that come to me when I'm washing dishes or daydreaming while I'm driving or when I'm on the cusp of sleep. It's going to a lot of fun to share! 

To help guide you on this journey, I'm going to provide a key for you that I'll use in each of the chapter titles to give you some context on what each story will be about. 

🥰 - Fluff, just all cutesy stuff

😈 - Smut, cause I'm a sinner

👻 - Supernatural, this could be anything from ghosts to mythical beings and everything in-between.

😼 - Hybrid, I am a sucker for the hybrid universe, so there will definitely be some of those

🤧 - Angst, but not the kind that will make you throw your phone

☔ - Angst, this is the kind that might make you throw your phone... 

🤣 - Humor, these ones may or may not be romance based, the main parts of the plot will include humor

This list may not be all inclusive and I may add to the key as time goes on, so sorry if you get updates for this chapter in the future!

Just a reminder: Some stories will be BTS x Reader and some will be BTS x BTS, those will be included in the chapter titles. 

There won't be any BTS Idol stories or BTS x other idols. I'll have no regular update schedule for this and I won't be accepting requests. There will be mature themes like smut and language, perhaps violence. 

Have fun, this is for kicks and giggles!