Chapter 1 ( Their First Meet)

Author's Pov

A Bright New Day ,Morning 6am at Boys Hostel of Manipal University Noida A boy (Shivansh) in his 20s went to gym and doing his work out session for last 1:30hours after completing his workout he went to his room and getting ready for the new day.He had a habit of reading Newspaper and suddenly what came in his mind he check his Today's Rashi phal (Horoscope)
( A/n I don't know the meaning of this guyss so pls forgive me)
and here written as

        SOMETHING YOU WIN AND       
         SOMETHING YOU LOSE

( Today is the Final Cricket Match Between MBS (Manipal Business School) and MSET(Manipal School of Engineering And Technology) Students. He is a captain of MBS Team and he is one of the best player in his University  and always win the match for his team. )

According to his today's Rashi phal
SOMETHING HE WIN so without any second he thought winning the Final Cricket match. But What he lose he thought so much about it but don't get any answer so he left the thought and went to college.

On The Other side,in Girl's Hostel of Manipal University Noida our Ishani wake up at 7 and getting ready for her college and she had a habit of checking her horoscope and when she read her, there written as
      SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHICH CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

She thought for some time when she doesn't get her answer she leave the thought and went to College.

Shivansh Pov

I went college early as I am a Captain of my MBS team so I have to take care of so many things . So first I decided to check my all colleague (all player) and here my best friend Rishab is Missing I don't where he is I clearly tell him I want him with all the player at  9:00am but now it's 9:30 and don't know where he is ,so I decided to check him and I left from there and I ask one of my friend Priyanshu where is Rishabh he told me that he is with one of his girlfriend, everyday he changes his one girlfriend and don't know where he is .

As I am going to check him I bumped with a girl in Corrider of MSET building as I am  engrossed with my phone so much That I cannot see her and we bumped. She is about to fall but I hold her hand and our eyes meet and I am lost in her beautiful black eyes ,I lost in her beauty, Her black long hair which reaches her waist ,  my chain of blocks broke when I heard her saying something I can't listen what she say because I am completely lost in her beauty and then I came out of my La La Land and came back to reality . She said Sorry and Thank you in her melodious voice and went away from there and I simply nodded I am not able to say anything as word are not coming from my mouth ,  without her mistake she said sorry and that time I am not able to say anything to her and I  can only see her back and I see her at the moment when she completely invisible from my eyes. I know I behave like a pervert but what can I do , the moment I see her I lost in her .I don't know what is happening with me but something I know is that somewhere in my heart I like her .

Ishani Pov

I went to college today because it's the final match of MSET vs MBS . Off course I am supporting MSET as I am B. Tech student so I came here to support our branch and I love to see cricket specially Final Match So I am so excited I don't know who will win and I also heard that the MBS team plays very well , they are winner frome last two years I heard about the Captain of MBS branch I don't know him but I know he is a great player he also plays State level , so let's see who will win and here I am finding my best  friend Sanvi I don't know where is she I call her but she is not picking up my phone Don't know where is she and I am finding her in Corrider and suddenly I bumped with a boy and I am about to fall but he hold me and our eyes met for some time his blue eyes for some time I lost in his eyes but I gain my concious and said sorry and Thank you and I left from there.

( A/n :- some Bollywood moments is necessary guys)

Author note:-

How's the first Chapter guysss .
Pls forgive me if I write something wrong

If you like the story then pls like , comment and share with your friends.

Next I will update soon .

Byeeee.
Byeee.