Chapter 2(I don't know)

Shivansh Pov

After she went I went to find my friend and he is in garden with one of his girlfriend I went there and twist his ear and scold him not to come in time and take him with me.

Time pass

And it's time for starting the match ,
Toss win by MBS and we choose to Bat first.

And the match start and I again made my century in just 45 balls and our team made 220 runs in 15 over.

Now it's MSET turn to bat and I must say they played very well

And only 5 over left ,
when I take 1 wicket, all MSET audience becomes sad and suddenly I see my princess I see how sad she is then I get to know that she is from MSET branch,
Now , they only need 10 runs in 1 over and there they lost 1 more wicket and I see my princess she became Sad & I don't know I feel sad to see her sad face and .

Here 1 ball left and they have to make 2 runs and I have ball in my hand I don't know what happen to me I don't throw the ball all my friends shout at me to throw the ball but I didn't and they make 2 runs and wins the match and I turned my face to see my princess and here I got to see her happy face with a very big smile in her face and a big smile kept in my face . After loosing the match I smiles so much because of my princess .

And After the match I came to see her but how bad my destiny was , she left from there and when I am going my eyes fell on a earring and I know this belongs to my princess so without any second thought I kept the earring in my pocket and went to hostel.

Ishani Pov

After the incident (falling in his arms)
Finally I meet my friends and we went to see the match,

I know the captain of MBS Team plays very good and today I see that in 55 balls he made his century he played very good.

Last ball left and our team has to make 2 runs to win and it is difficult for them because the ball now is in captain's hand if he throws the ball then definitely we will be lose the match , about thinking of loosing the match I close my eyes then prayed to God then I listen the hooting sound of my friend and I think today God is with us as he doesn't threw the ball and our team wins the match

I am very happy that our Team win the match and we get the Trophy Of

TEAM OF THE YEAR

After the prize distribution Done ,
I went to my room and when I remove my earrings I felt I lost my one side of earring and I become sad as this earring is my favourite because it is my mom's earrings she gave me because I liked it so much , but I lost it today 😔I think for some time and how I don't know I said

इसमें भी कोई अच्छी बात होगी।

Then I left the thought and did my daily routine.

Shivansh Pov

After the match I came to my room and lay down in my bed as I am too tired today and taking her earring I placed it near my heart and start thinking about her and I don't know when sleep consume me.

After 2 hours of sleep when I wake up I see my friends they smirking at me .
Ignoring them I wake from my bed and did my work but I feel their gaze in me as I turn around I see them holding her earring in their hand and I clearly visible mischief in their eyes.

And Then they started their questioning round like Who is our Bhabhi ? What is her name? How she looks? Where you guss meet ? From how many days it's going on? Why you can tell us?How could you hide this with us?

Relax Relax Relax.....
first you both take a breathe
atleast give me some time to Answer your all stupid questions. I said

I don't know more about her

But her voice is like a melodious music
She has a quiet voice and speaks in a very level tone.

Her hair cascaded down her back like a honey-colored waterfall."

When she look at me, I feel like the most important person in the world."

Aisa toh nahi tha ki isse zyada khoobsurat ladki maine dekhi nahi thi... par pata nahi kyun uske chehre se meri nazar hatti nahi thi. Hum dono ne pehli baar ek doosre ko dekha And I was zone out but Fir usne aahista apni nazar jhukaai par main use ghoorta raha."

Mujhe chahiye ek aisi ladki, jisse dekhte hi dil ki har aarzoo, saare khwaab, saare rang zinda ho jaaye.Pehele Aisa kabhi nahi laga tha par jab se use dekha h tab se aisa lagta hai jaise koi andekha anjaana chehera, baadalon mein se pukaar raha hai. Pata nahin yeh baadal kab hatenge, aur kab Vo haseen chehra phir se samne aayga.

I was in my thought when I see them they are try to control their laugh but when our eyes met they both started laughing
They stop their laugh when they sees me giving them death stare to them.

Yaar Yea toh pura Majnu ban gaya
I heard Rishabh Saying this and I was about to scold him when I heard Krishna
Yaar Agar Bhabhi Nahi Mili toh isko Devdas bante bhi jayda time nahi lagega . I was shocked to listen them what they tell and how can they tell this they are my friend or my enemies.

A/n

These is for today guysss
Thank you for reading this book
If you like it then pls like , share , comment and vote.
Next update will be soon ....