Part 10

Phone Guys pov

"P-phone guy...how could you?" Vincent looked at me with pleading eyes.
I smiled and then started to laugh a bit, he fell for it!
"I'm just kidding! I would never leave you trapped in some suit!" I assured him.
I saw him grin a bit. He elbowed me in the arm.
"Don't scare me like that." Vincent said trying to be serious.
"I guess your gonna have to stay here then, I thought you were smarter then this." Springtrap said as he grabbed us, threw us in the safe room (literally threw) and locked the door.
"Ow." I heard Vincent whisper.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." He replied.
"We have to get outta here." I stated as I got up and looked around the room for an escape.
"There's a vent..." Vincent said as he pointed to a vent on the ceiling.
"Alright, you lift me up and then I'll pull you up when I'm up there got it?"
Vincent nodded.
He cupped his hands and I stepped on them making it easy to get up.
"Give me your hand." I said as I held out mine.
Vincent held out his hand and I grabbed it, pulling him up with ease.

Wow he's really light...

I thought to myself.
We crawled through the vent for about 10 minutes, until we came upon another vent which dropped down about 12 feet to the main hall.

"I'll go first." I say as I begin to carefully get down. I hold on to the edge of the vent and then drop and land on my feet, but then fall and look like a total loser.
"Are you alright?" Vincent asks me.
"Yeah, I'm good." I say back.
Vincent looks down to me.
"I don't think I could do it." He says embarrassed.
"Just drop" I assure him. "I-I...I'll catch you.
Vincent drops from the vent and falls into my arms bridal style.
"Thanks." He says as he leans in and kisses me, his face is a BRIGHT red and so is mine. But I miss him back.
"Phone Guy I don't think we should-" I cut him off by kissing him harder.
A few moments later I pin him to the floor and were like making out...
"Uh..." I hear a voice say.
We look up and it was Chica.
She giggles.
"Your lucky it was just me, next time do that in a closet or something." Chica says as she walks away.
"Vincent I love you."
"I-I love you too."