♡ 4 ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

I woke up, due to the sun being in my face, again

I woke up, due to the sun being in my face, again. I hated that when I slept sometimes I turned the other way. Grabbing my phone, I checked the time, I saw that it was 12PM, realizing I overslept, I raced to the bathroom and got myself together to go buy a dress. I came back to my room and got dressed, doing my everyday makeup.

| Valeria's Outfit |

I walked downstairs and stopped into the living room and saw nobody inside, then I looked inside the kitchen as well, nobody

I walked downstairs and stopped into the living room and saw nobody inside, then I looked inside the kitchen as well, nobody. My dad usually stopped by for lunch or something, but he wasn't here. I walked outside and saw my dad and Archie there, talking.

"I've changed, everything's changed. This summer --" Archie said to him, then looked at me and hesitated.

"This summer what?" Dad asked him, looking into his eyes and I frowned as Archie said nothing.

"...that's it? We don't talk to each other anymore." Dad asked him. I felt bad because all we've been doing since the summer time was lie to our dad who wanted nothing but the best for us.

"Dad--" Archie tried to explain but dad cut him off, and I sat there waiting for them to finish.

" I would never force you to play football -- I don't care if you play football. And you don't have to work with me or for me, ever again. But some advice, man-to-man? The decisions that you're making now, son -- they have consequences, they go on to form who you are and who you'll become. Whatever you decide, be confident enough in it. That you don't have to lie." Dad preached to him and walked inside the house.

"Archie we've got to stop lying to dad, you know this hurts him and it's just going to come back and bite us in the ass." I warned him, before going inside to my dad.

"Daddy, I'm going dress shopping for tonight." I told him and he sighed, giving me his credit card.

"No, come with me. Please?" I frowned, and he smiled.

"Alright, kid. Wait for me in the car." He kissed my forehead, tossing me the keys. I caught him and walked outside the door and got into the car, sitting in the passengers seat.