1

The smell of alcohol is thick, dancing and intertwining with the smoke of the cigarettes being exhaled out of the mouths of lustful men. Dull neon lights illuminate the surroundings, crating a haze inside the club and making the atmosphere seem a different world once stepped inside.

A group of men in expensive suits appear at the entrance, immediately greeted by the door girl in turn. The beautiful ginger leads them to the VIP section where only two of them sit comfortably and a third stands to the side while the rest bow and leave the club as fast as they came.
A waitress approaches the table with glasses and bottles of fine alcohol that she serves with a smile and a bow before escaping the heavy stares of the group.

The three men exude a dark aura but it is the man sitting in the middle who everyone tries to avoid. The man has very handsome features that are obscured by a murderous stare perpetually lingering on his dark eyes, his hair is styled to the side leaving his forehead and his thick eyebrows exposed, and his neck sports intricate tattoos that might’ve looked cheap on anyone else but look elegant on his smooth skin. However, it is the tattoo on his right hand which calls for the attention of everyone. A couple different tattoos cover his knuckles and fingers yet, it is only the crown on his index finger that matters. It symbolises his position as leader of the biggest mafia group in Daegu and Busan, and second in Seoul only to the Lee family. Everyone knows him or has heard about him, warned to fear his extreme mood changes.

Jeon Jungkook.

The lights go out leaving the stage completely dark while the DJ announces the beginning of the show. A group of men seating four tables down stand up and immediately run towards the sides of the extended stage trying to find the best place for the performance.

"Amateurs,” says Jungkook with disgust. "All this low class men salivating for the dancers are exactly the reason why it is such a great idea to own clubs like this. They will pay anything to get a taste of this ragged up dolls.”

Taehyung rolls his eyes at the comment but doesn’t say anything. No point in correcting him when he is right.
A dim white light reveals three female dancers wearing big feathery wings that reflect the light and simple white shorts, or more precisely high waisted panties, with a revealing crop top. The outfit leaves almost nothing to the imagination and makes Jungkook huff in disappointment before finishing his expensive whiskey.

“None of them up to your standards?” asks Taehyung with a mocking smile. Nobody could ever deny that Jungkook was handsome to everyone’s standards or that the aura he emanated was even more attractive because of the darkness in his eyes or that he could have anyone he wanted but for some reason no woman or man caught the eye of their Golden Maknae. The affectionate nickname his hyungs use sometimes to mock him was given to him by his older brother Jeon Namjoon as he was the youngest man to ever run the Jeon group at age 19. Even as accomplished and desired as he was, Jungkook was the kind to fuck around, never settling for anyone saying they were too boring or dull, simply not good enough. “I’ve heard that this one dancing next is special.”

Jungkook huffs before saying: “Come on, Tae, you should know better than to trust someone that comes in here on their own accord.”

“No, no, this next one has a big community of loyal followers that come to see his every performance and are willing to bid higher than anyone for him tonight.”

“Yeah? And why is that?”

“Two reasons,” Tae says holding two fingers up. “He was a professional dancer before this,” he puts one finger down. “And he is a virgin who is only debuting tonight.”

Both men stay silent for a moment. Taehyung looks at Jungkook expectantly and the other can’t help but notice his mouth opened slightly.

“This is why we had to come tonight. I would never take you to a cheap place like this without guarantee.” After a minute of silence and staring, Taehyung sighs in defeat. His little brother is too stubborn for his own good. “Ok, let’s bet then. If this one performer catches your eye you will arrange for a movie night for me. With Jin,” Taehyung says with a huge smile and a wink.