2

Warning: Rape

It is just a regular room.

The private rooms were always something almost mystical to Jimin were all his terrors hid for months. He imagined a place lighted in red with walls full of leather, a bed with handcuffs and a table full of sex toys ready to torture them into submission. But now that he is inside, he can’t help the disappointment creeping up his throat, intertwining with the dread knotting his trachea. He knows if the rooms is not the source of the terror in the eyes of the dancers being lead in here, it had to be the person that went in with them.

The man sitting on the bed looks intently at Jimin sending a shiver down his every nerve and turning his muscles into stone. He is quite handsome with his sharp jawline and his toned body that shows even under a suit, nobody would dare to say he isn’t attractive; his eyes are the one place Jimin can’t stop looking at. Those big round eyes, full of excitement like a little kid's eyes would be but also they are cold and calculating. The duality throws Jimin into confusion because he doesn’t know what to expect.
It feels like his every move is being monitored, from his chest rising unevenly at the rhythm of his breathing to the vein in his neck expanding and contracting almost invisibly to let the blood flow.

I just wanted to dance.

The time seems to go unbearably slow for Jimin who can’t think straight anymore due to the fear rushing through his veins and the anxiety the expectation is causing him. He is no idiot, Jimin knows exactly what happens in those rooms and why he was brought back here. He knows why he is on his knees and that it doesn’t matter what he wants, he will have to go near this man and satisfy him. What he doesn’t know is why the man by the door is there or exactly what he is waiting for to leave.

“I loved your dance, Seraph” the man says with a raspy voice.

“You weren’t the only one,” he answers without thinking. The second the words leave his lips he regrets them. He opens his eyes in panic and stays quiet hoping this is just a bad dream or praying the man didn’t hear it.

He lifts an eyebrow and looks at the blonde, amused.

“Well, I suppose that is true. You gave quite a performance.”

“Yeah.” His tone is cutting and he is not sure why but he can't control his need to defy his buyer. Anyone sane would try to appease the threatening looking guy, try to speak sweetly and beg for mercy though Jimin can’t find the strength needed to pray anymore, exhausted from fear pooling in his stomach. The need to fight takes over him again, fuelling his biting tongue.

“My name is Jungkook,” he says standing from the bed and grabbing Jimin’s chin forcing him to look at him. “What’s yours, angel?”

“Seraph, actually. Angel is the one with blue hair,” he answers. “You might want to ask for her instead.”

A chuckle escapes Kook’s lips, unamused.

“You’re a feisty one I see,” he says grinning. “I don’t dislike it however, you were also quite pricy. Your fans’ bids kept increasing and I had to spend more than I was expecting to."

Jungkook snaps his fingers twice which makes the man who fetched him from the changing room move from his stand post by the door to get behind Jimin. He tries to turn his head to stay vigilant on both threats but the man holds his chin with more strength. Jimin brings his hand up to slap the other’s hand away and face the man who is standing behind him when he feels cold metal pressing against the back of his head. He freezes, his hand midway in the air.

“This is Yoongi,” introduces Jungkook with a sweet smile. Yoongi gives the man a surprised look but doesn’t say anything. “He is ready to blow your brains out, so I wouldn’t anger him.”