Chapter Three

Zach walks in the restaurant and sees Ken. Hesitant to approach him but he walks to him.

Ken looks up.

"Do you mind if I join you?" asks Zach.

"Sure, go ahead." Ken's reply.

Zach takes a seat. "I am going to work things out with my wife. I don't want you to get in the way."

"You can do everything you want, Zachary. My only concern is just my son. I don't think I am in the right position of intervining Nicole's personal life. Well we had a past together but it's all in the past." Ken tells Zach.

"Well that's good to know that." Zach feels relieved.

"Just an FYI, my only connection with Nicole and will always be is that we have a child together. You know for a fact that we were not lovers nor became lovers. We are simply parents of a child, nothing more nothing less." Ken made some clarifications.

Zach chuckles. "It's crystal clear, Ken."

Kyle gets on the bed and cuddles his Mom.

Nicole opens her eyes.

Kyle smiles. "Good morning, Mom."

Nicole moves her body. "Kyle Patrick, you can't just barge into my room anytime you want. You have to knock first."

"I'm sorry, Mom. It won't happen again." Kyle moves and was about to get off the bed but Nicole hugs him. "Please stay with Mommy for a while. Can you do that?"

Kyle nods his head.

Nicole gets up from the bed. "I think you need a hair cut."

"Can I just make my hair grow longer?" Kyle plays with Dinosaur toy.

"No Kyle, you can't have it longer. Have you eaten already?" Nicole gets off the bed and keeps her hair into a messy bun.

"Nope!" Kyle replies. "Dad left. I don't know where he is."

"I'm just gonna take a shower and we'll have our breakfast." Nicole walks inside the bathroom.
~~~
CJ gets curious with the Shopping Center in the cruise ship and goes shopping with her friends.

Jaime choosing pants and cool T shirts.

Tyler, Valerie and Jessie are talking about their dates lastnight.

Jaime walks to CJ. "I really want to get spank before this whole cruise ship will end."

CJ smiles and looks at Jaime.

Jaime sighs.

"Maybe you should lower your standards a bit, you know?" CJ tries cheering her friend.

Jaime looks around. "You know I easily get turn off."

"Jaime, the goal is getting spank before this trip will end. What would it be?" CJ persuading Jaime.

Jaime blows some air. "I so freaking hate this! My beauty and charm doesn't work in here!"

CJ smiles and whispers to Jaime. "How about you start flirting with that cute sales guy over there near the belt section?"

Jaime turns his head and feels being tickled. "Oh my ...a cutie!"

"I wish you all the luck!" CJ winks at Jaime.

Jaime gets some shirt and walks to the cite guy. "Hi there, do you think you have still have a bigger size for this shirt?" Showing his sweetest smile.