II (Out of Control)

In this way, he ignored what had occurred to him and walked out to play the match. After he got familiar with it, he considered it as a headache. He didn't inform anyone because he couldn't identify it or come up with a description for it. If he told anyone, they would all think he was crazy.

It is a marvelous, confusing, and frightening phenomenon, that he is going through. He is unable to comprehend what that is. He attempted to search for it online but with no results. He simply goes up with it since he finds it difficult to explain or even engage in writing. Whenever that hallucination reappears, all he does is search for someone to talk to. because it is something that happens to him when he is by himself and concentrates on something for a long duration of time, such as a book, TV, or phone.

There is not enough courage to resist such a feeling. Actually, it makes no difference if it is exciting. He made many efforts to follow that voice, sentiment, and insanity, but he eventually gave up—not because he was weak, but rather because he worried about becoming insane.

This feeling comes to him suddenly, like a lightning bolt. He finds himself wanting to scream as if he were inside a bottle or a bag. He was no longer him. He had become the secondary person in his body, but there was nothing but him. It was as if he had become small inside something huge. The longer he stays alone, the smaller he gets, the more deeply he dives, the more stuck he gets, and the harder it is for him to return.

Perhaps this is going out of control.

Perhaps this is the path to craziness.  

...