III (Nightmares)

I wish that was all

Not only were his nightmares terrifying, but they also pushed him insane. The same nightmares, but at different times; occasionally, he even skips school. The strange thing was that they only appeared to him while he slept for a little while, and when he woke up, they kept haunting him if he only closed his eyes. Which drives him to remain up until he gets decent sleep. He was still young and had no idea what those things were.

Those were massive, gloomy, and black objects. It appeared to him out of nowhere as if it were descending on him, spreading all around him. He can't breathe and feels terrible in the pitch-black darkness. He was having nightmares, but they weren't the same as that. It wasn't typical. He might have lost his mind or become stranded there.

   Another thing

He was wondering if he was the only one who was seeing those black dots. he asked a friend of his when they were playing, but received a negative response. Of course, his friend didn't tell him he didn't see them. He informed him that his aunt was changing at night into a terrifying beast. It was just a child speaking. His aunt was trying to scare him to go to sleep.

And they'd keep playing.

At one time, when his friend was descending from the mountain to the valley, he saw him running and was about to fall every time, but he managed to avoid it. The black dots appeared in front of his eyes and started to move towards his companion like a tube until he reached the bottom of the mountain. Even after that, the specks remained there until he blinked and lost focus.

   All of these issues had troubled him for years. He'd never discovered an answer, or even explained or wrote them down. He didn't comprehend them and hadn't tried until recently.

Years went by, and he hardly felt, saw, or dreamed of these strange and unusual occurrences. Maybe because he was older, maybe it was just hallucinations, but one thing is certain: he felt every second of those observations. He felt mad, terrified, and astonished. When he was just A child of approximately ten years old.

   Inability

   Loneliness