𝟎𝟕, i would want myself

𖥻 greedy - tate mcrae :" so sure of yourself, baby, don't getgreedy

" so sure of yourself, baby, don't get
greedy. that shit won't end well. "

— nevra's pov, 11:27 pmsabrina's house 𖥔 ݁ ˖

sabrina's house 𖥔 ݁ ˖

A FEW HOURS later, everyone was picking out where they were gonna sleep and they were getting ready for bed.

"nev, do you have a shirt i can sleep in?" penelope asked the girl as she brushed her teeth.

"didn't you bring clothes?" nevra asked.

"yeah but they're all like... slutty." the pink haired girl said.

"i still don't see the problem." nevra shrugged, walking out of the bathroom with nelly following closely behind.

"oh my god, just give me a fucking shirt." nelly groaned.

"whatever, here." nevra rolled her eyes, throwing her a graphic tee shirt from out of her bag.

"thanks." she kissed nevra's cheek. "goodnight, love you." penelope said, walking out of the room before nevra could respond.

nevra rolled her eyes once again, grabbing a cropped tank top and sweatpants to sleep in before going back into the bathroom to change. when she finished changing and getting ready for bed, she walked back into the room she was planning to sleep in.

"oh my god!" nevra basically yelled, being startled by billie laying on the bed.

"oh, hey." billie smiled, sitting up.

"hey." nevra put her hand over her heart, breathing in and out.

"you okay?" the shorter girl asked.

"yeah, i'm fine. you just scared me." nevra said, walking over and sitting on the bed with billie.

"are you sleeping in here?" nevra asked billie.