Besties Daddy

(Idea from @Vv0nika

Modern AU, Age gap, taboo, fluff, falling in love

Visenya was a wealthy Heiress to Targeryan Co.. Her best friend, Rhaenyra, was just a common girl on scholarship to the same school Visenya attends. She studied business while Vis studied medicine. It was a pretty good life. Vis finally convinced Nyra to come to the summer manor to stay with her and her father. Rhaenyra had never met Daemon but she'd heard of him so she was nervous because the rumors paint him as a cold hard ass who doesn't give the time of day to anyone.)

"Come on Nyra, don't look so nervous. I promise you will love it here. You will literally be doted on hand and foot and my dad will be there so we can go do anything we want. Oh, and there are horses. I know you love horses." Vis says poking at the girl in the backseat of the car.

"What if your dad doesn't want me there? I don't want to intrude." Nyra says fidgeting with her skirt. She didn't normally dress up, but Vis insisted she look like 'a real girl'. That meant skin tight clothes a painted face and her long silver hair full of pins and ties.

"Chill, bitch. You'll be fine. I told him I was bringing a friend. He's not going to kick you out or anything." Vis said and Nyra nods.

They pull up to the lake side manor and Rhaenyra's jaw drops. The place is twice the size of Visenya's normal house. The whole area attached to the drive was gorgeous. There were sculptures and a large fountain on one side and the other was a lovely garden. The house itself was beautiful as well. Different moldings and things drawing the girls attention to it.

"Oh look, Dads already here." Vis says pointing to the car parked ahead of them.

"This place is insane." Nyra says ignoring the girls comment.

"Let's go!" Vis says causing the girl to look over and see that her friend had gotten out. She follows tripping a little on the brick walkway infront of her.

"Now that we are here, can I go back to looking like a normal human being instead of a Barbie doll?" Nyra says as they walk inside and the servants carry their bags up the stairs.

"Uhg, fine. Upstairs turn left second door on the right. That's the guest room next to my room." She says engulfed in her phone.

Rhaenyra walked up the stairs and took a left. She pushes the second door on the left open and froze. "Oh, sorry. I'm looking for the guest room."

The man sets his whisky down and moves in front of his desk. "You're Nyra, right?" He ask looking up and down the girl.

"I am." She whispers shyly as she tries to cover her exposed stomach with her arms.

"Daemon." The man says firmly before stalking toward her. When he gets close she starts backing up and he keeps pushing closer. After a few steps, Rhaenyra finds herself priest agains a cold wood door. Daemon smirks before reaching forward and brushing her waist as he turns the non and lets the door giveaway. "This is your room."

"T-thanks." Rhaenyra says. She's not sure if she's scared, nervous or just horny, but she knew the last was true.

"If you need anything I'll be right across the hall. Don't be afraid to scream." The man says raising the heat in her belly. Before she could say anything, he turned and walked back into the office closing the door behind him.

Holy fuck. That was something. She thought to herself as she moved into the room and admired all the different things in the room. She saw a box on the bed and a note.

Rhaenyra,

I would like you to know how pleased I am to meet you. Visenya speaks very highly of you. She also says you prefer comfortable clothes and if I know my daughter she's going to have you so dressed up you can't breathe.