Chapter 2

A/N I found this photo off of pinstrest so lolz anyways plz enjoy this

Chapter 2- No one's pov

"Okay Sweetie, remember you'll be good to your tutor while I discuss with the Queens and Kings. Got it?" Queen Rosette asked her 6 year old son. 

"But Mom," the 6 year old whined, "won't all the other princes be there." 

Queen Rosette hummed. "I will probably let you go," she paused, then continued, "I will talk to your tutor when you get your work done." She tickled him while saying the sentence. "Mom, stop!!!" He whined while still getting tickled. 

The Queen stopped as soon as the king came into the son's room. The king nodded to the queen. "I will be back. Your tutor is at the garden waiting for you," the queen told her son. He nodded as a reply. She left the room and just left her son there. Her son alone decided to go to the garden as his mother said his tutor would be waiting. 

He went to the garden full of rose bushes. He saw Prince Nick and Prince Brent playing tag. Seems like Prince Luke and Liam, the two twins, and Prince Carlos weren't there. His tutor didn't seem to be nearby either. He saw Prince Nick tap Prince Brent's shoulder and point at him. The two boys ran to Prince Vernias.

Vernias' POV

"Hi!" Nick exclaimed very loudly. Brent covered his ears as he was right beside Nick. "Nick, inside voice," Brent muttered as he put his arms down. 

Nick seemed to be wearing his usual prince outfit white collar shirt with an orange vest as well as jeans with his brown wavy hair. 

Brent wore jeans and a black collar shirt with a dark green vest and dark brown straight hair. 

"But we are outside, Brent?" Nick looked around confused. "I think he meant for you to be quieter," I replied in a calm but funny tone. Nick rolled his eyes at the response. 

"What were you guys playing before I came," I asked, tilting my head a bit. "Nick and I were just playing tag as usual," Brent replied while shrugging. 

"Yeah, these meetings do take a long time," I said, dreading how long they took. "Let's go sit down at this bench over here," Nick pointed at the white and pink bench that my mom put for the garden. We all agreed and went to the bench. 

"So, how has everyone been?" I asked if we were just silent for a long time since we moved to the bench.

 "Public school has been very nice. You, bozos, are missing out on it!" Nick chuckled. 

Me and Brent rolled our eyes. 

"Still can't believe the Prince of Sarsaland decided to go to public school," Brent replied. As Nick was tormenting Brent; I stared at the bushes of roses that the rose kingdom gave us. 

"Wormias, what are you looking at?" Nick questioned. "Oh, well it's these roses that the rose kingdom gave us," I replied. Brent started laughing, "Wormias?" He asked Nick while laughing still. Brent was trying to catch his breath. "Brent, bro, it wasn't that funny, dog," Nick chuckled. I then laughed with Brent , and soon, all of us started to laugh.

After laughing, we decided to see how many flowers we could find and bring them back to the bench. I had an advantage since I lived here for all my life. 

I grabbed a rose, a tulip, a water lily from the little lake we had, an orchid, a marigold, a peony, and a Dahlia. 

My family grew a whole bunch of flowers.

 I was the first one to the bench, then Brent, then Nick, who was being chased by bees. We helped him out, and Brent said, "Bee me, me Bee," and we all started to laugh once again. The line didn't even make sense, but it was so funny.

 It was decided I won with Brent in second and Nick with third aka last since it's just the three of us. We sat at the bench once again. 

"How many hours has it been," Nick asked, whining. 

"Nick, how about you tell us, Mr. I go to public schools. I'm better than yall memememe," I replied. Brent laughed while Nick turns red. 

"Vernias, I do not sound like that," Nick said in an angrily tone. However, he did chuckle. 

"How long has it been," Nick whined once again. Brent rolled his eyes. 

"I'm very bored," I huffed out and put my head down on my lap. "Then let's tell a fun fact about each other!" Brent squealed. 

"Sounds fun," I added.

 "Well, I will start," I said, "I'm the prince of Yoshi Kingdom, and I have only grown yoshis and birdos my whole life!" I took pride in it since it is a fact. 

Brent and Nick looked at me and nodded. "

My turn!" Brent exclaimed, "I'm the next heir to the throne, and I have a new friend named Eevee!" Brent shrieked while kicking his feet.

 I nodded as I knew that name sounded familiar.

 Nick nodded as I zoned out and thought. "My turn bozos," Nick grinned, "I'm prince of Sarsaland, and I'm in public schools like all the cool kids ar" 

"That's not really a fact," Brent said, looking at Nick.

 "Yeah, tell us what you guys do in public schools," I asked Nick. 

"Well, the teachers are pretty nice as well as the students!" Nick paused. He continued, "They kind of make fun of me though," He added, "But it's okay," He smirked.

 "They make fun of you?" I asked. 

"Yeah, can't you punish them or something?" Brent also asked. 

"I just let it slide. They only make fun of me for being the Queen's and King's son, nothing too serious," He said so toughly. "I don't tell the King anything, but the Queen is punishing the teachers for it, which is why my grades are down. I'm the smartest in my class or used to be at least," He continued to say. 

I gave him a worried look, and I'm pretty sure Brent did too. "Why do you say King and Queen instead of mom and dad?" Brent asked another question. 

Nick didn't have an answer and just shrugged. 

I heard Brent's mom, Queen Astra, called him. "Bye guys!" Brent said while leaving the bench. As Brent left, it was just me and Nick on the end of the white and pink bench. 

"You know you can tell me anything,"I told him while looking at him. "Yeah, I know," Nick replied.

 Then Queen Daisy called Nick over. Nick waved goodbye to me. Now, it was just me all by myself again. But who is Eevee, and why does he sound familiar?

AUTHOR HERE AND OMGGG, so long, bruvvvv. Anyways, the next chapter will probably be about sophist's backstory ! I'm progressing from kid au to adulthood, yk? But as a writer, I must give them trauma, mwahahaha

And note that they're 6 at the moment and eevee is 7