!!!

hello!! to anyone still wondering about an update i know it's been a long time and i apologise for that but im definitely going to discontinue this book, especially after the wilbur allegations and his vile apology as it doesn't feel right to continue it (although this book focuses on gnf - he was still a big part of this and would make me and a lot of people very uncomfortable to continue to write about him) I, in no way still support him, im sending all my love to shelby right now as u should as well, also ANYONE trying to defend him or accept his sad excuse of an apology, listen to what shelby said directly. she doesn't accept the apology and the only person who can choose to forgive wilbur is shelby. you do not get to "forgive" him on her behalf. send all of your energy into uplifting her. shelby highlighting how so much of her abuse was passed off as playful or "joking around" is SO IMPORTANT - it gaslights you into accepting it while disguising it from others - biting people to the point of bruising constantly, pushing someone into objects constantly ISNT PLAYFUL nor should be normalised. this is not some petty drama that's going to blow over tomorrow, this is ABUSE. stop saying ''wilbur is cancelled'', he is an abuser, it's a crime, he has done illegal acts!! but overall, lets not forget this is SHELBY'S situation and she is the one who needs support more than anyone.
one last thing, funnel any negative feelings into a positive output. if you can, donate to these charities and continue supporting shelby & her content!!
UN Women: unwomen.org/en
NNEDV (Network): nnedv.org/donate-now/
standwithvictims.carrd.co
ncadv.org
womensaid.org.uk
1800respect.org.au

also don't forget to keep talking about Palestine and keep supporting!!!
free Palestine!!! 🇵🇸
links to help!!!
Daily click : arab.org
E-sims: gazaesims.com
Care for Gaza: gofundme.com/f/careforgaza
Menstrual hygiene funds: piousprojects.org/campaign/2712

on another note i also have just grown out of my love for the dsmp so i probably wouldn't have continued this book anyways but it was still a huge part of my life and im very grateful and thankful for those who took the time to read this book!! i will be keeping it up but again i do not support wilbur or his actions in anyway, possibly in the future i will write again but im not sure, but thank u for reading!