FALLING FOR YOU✿❥

MONDAY

I was in the art studio helping Mr Collins our art teacher to make banners for the exchange students day today.

I was supposed to meet Scott Danoga at noon at the reception.

As soon I was done, I grabbed my sign and rushed down to the office.

I waited at the reception with my sign, I was there keenly watching as all the D.I.S walked in simultaneously, each warmly greeted by their school guide. I was standing initially waiting, before finally got tired of standing and sat down on the chair under the air conditioner.

Suddenly I got a tap on my shoulder, initially I thought it was Scot, but was a bit disappointed to to found out it was Chloe my best friend.

"Hey bestie what are you up to" she asked with excitement brimming all over her face. "OMG are you a student guide as well?" She asked with a big smile on her face. "Yes I am" I replied, as I got up and took my sign that I left on the chair beside the one I was sitting on.

Chloe grabbed the sign from me and read it out loud "WELCOME TO ELIZABETH HIGH SCOTT" she said.

"Is your exchange student a guy Danny" she asked as she shakes her shoulders as if she was doing a kind of dance.

I nodded in reply.

"OMG, Danny is he cute?! She asked.

I just stood there in aww thinking to myself like "how am I supposed to know, it's not like i have even met this guy one on one before, not have i had a chance to chat with him before, how am i supposed to know if he's cute or not".

"I can't answer your question Chloe, I haven't met him yet" I replied "but he plays basketball though" I said as I observed the front door to see if he has arrived.

"Aww! Well, when he arrives, take a picture of him, so I can take a look at home hunky he might be" she said as she shakes her shoulders again.

"Anyways, what are you doing out here?!" I asked belatedly.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you I'm a school guide as well, for some kid named Mark Gross" she said as she brought out her phone. "Here he enjoys science and loves to read Alot" she sighed.

"What's wrong" I asked, noticing the disappointment in her voice.

"He is giving off Boring vibes Danny" she said as she kept her phone back in her pocket.

Before I could say anything else, some kid walked in. For a second I thought it was Scott and I goy my sign ready and all, but he said "hey I'm looking for Chloe"

Chloe and I just stood there admiring this guy. He looked athletic, with his excellent jaw line, brown long hair, brown eyes, with a beautiful nose, he wore earrings and his lips was pinkish in color. He was about 5-6 feet tall, he was wearing a white shirt with a sharp blue jean pants. Simply put, he was hot and he had a chance on his neck and the pendant spelt M.A.R.K on it, I was stoked by his charm.

He walked towards Chloe and I, I was able to control my lust for him but my friend Chloe could not, she just stood there staring lustfully at him with her mouth wide open. I shook her to wake her from her brief daydream.

"I'm looking for Chloe" he said softly licking the lower part of his lips which made Chloe giggle weirdly.

I pinched her on the arm.

"Ouch! Oh hey I'm Chloe, you must be Mark" she asked as she brought out her hand to shake him.

He grabbed her hand and that was when Chloe missed her step and almost tripped.