- Chapter One -

|| A U T H O R ||

Looking through her mirror, she could see the changes to herself. She was loosing weight, day by day. A small nerve wrecking sigh escaped her mouth as she looked at her feet then at her textbooks. She glared at them, scoffing in the process.

-"I'll become a skeleton by the time I finish studying.." She muttered lowly with a pained look.

She's your average teenage girl, almost even an ideal type for the majority of guys, good grades and good looks. The only thing that was a bother was her atittude, arrogant and boy-like. Well, it depends who you are to her.

Also, even with the ideal thing, she was not liked at school. You'll find out why later.

She sigh.

Minutes past, she criticized and yelled at herself and her books. This was just a daily dose in her day, every day in fact. She stopped whining to herself and headed back to the books. Round glasses and a messy bun, sweatpants and a big t-shirt. Only when she's alone she wears these kind of clothes.

The girl rubbed her temple in despair, hoping for something to happen so she could avoid any type of studies. Sadly, today was just another bad day. She shook her head to herself, unwilling to take any more time to study. Even if her grades were excelling, it had to stay stable for her whole year.

She flipped through the pages, her eyes following every text visible as she turned page by page. Suddenly, her phone suddenly started to ring, making her jump in shock and she held onto her chest.

-"Ah kamjagia.." She sigh in relief.

She walked towards the phone on her desk, picking it up while not bothering to see who was the caller.

-"Uh?" She hummed a greeting.

-"Is that how you greet a person?" The other line snapped at her chuckling.

-"I always reply like this, get use to it." She rolled her eyes recognizing the owner of the voice.

-"You'll never find a boyfriend if you continue like this." The guy laughed loudly.

-"Shut up!" She yelled in annoyance.

-"Make me." He dared, making her fume in anger.

-"You know, I can just spill a few things that your fangirls might like--"

-"Ah arraseo arraseo. I'm sorry, okay?" She smiled in victory by his defeated tone.

-"It's true thought." He continued in mocking her.

-"No! I can find a boyfriend okay." She retorted back defensively.

-"You sure?" He asked making her stop talking in confusion.

-"Yes!" She retorted back while raising her tone.

There was a silence between the line, as she hastily pressed the 'end' button, until he spoke out.

-"Yah, Kwon SooJi. Nice outfit." He suddenly said, knowing that a smirk was plastered on his face.

She stopped her actions, frozed.

-"How the-- Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook! Do you want to die?!" SooJi turned her head towards the door to find her friend standing there.

Even if SooJi was an outcast, Jungkook has been sticking by her side and been her friend since primary. He's your popular flower boy in school you could say. Reasons why she get bullied, she is the only girl Jungkook wants and has talked to and hang out with.

He smiled cheepishly at her, pressing the 'end' button and stuffing his hands in his pockets. Compared to SooJi, Jungkook was wearing a white loose t-shirt with some ripped black skinny jeans. He had a protection mask which he lowered onto his chin revealing his whole face.

SooJi rolled her eyes, stiffling a laugh.

-"What's up with the mask?" She asked putting her books away.

-"Sick, what do you think?" He retorted back with an obvious tone.

That caught SooJi's attention. She took a double take, paying attention to his features. He was pale looking, and his eyes were a bit red. He coughed, as that making SooJi flinch back. She looked inside her back and took out a little bottle, throwing him the medicine.

-"Gomapta." He raised his hand with the bottle visible.

-"Mmm." She hummed, closing her bag. She sat down on her bed, not paying anymore attention to him.

Jungkook ,on the other hand, was amused and decided to play a game. A game which he knew very well that he was going to get beaten up by SooJi later but he shrugged it off. He fished out his phone from his pocket.

-"Uri Soo is so cute, right?" A snapping sound echoed her bedroom.

Soo was a nickname. Only Jungkook could call her that. She looked at him, her jaw dropped. In a blink of an eye, she stood up. Soo Ji rubbed her temple annoyingly.

-"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Hajima!" She yelled charging towards him.

SooJi jumped on his back, trying her very best to get the phone. Jungkook on the other hand had no mercy and avoided getting his phone taken away by her. He kept laughing, making her pissed. She managed to grab the phone but almost fell off on the wooden floor from a sudden sharp pain on her side.

She closed her eyes, preparing herself to tumble down with a big tud.

To her surprise, all she felt were strong arms wrapping around her skinny waist. She peeked an eye open, she was still on Jungkook. The only difference was she wasn't on his back, she was in front of him. They stared at each other.

They felt their heartbeat increase, they were an inch away from catching a slight kiss.

They would get closer, until the sealed their lips. They knew they loved each other more than like friends.

That is what you normally see between a guy and a girl being very close.

But, not between

Kwon SooJi and Jeon Jungkook.

-"Yah, you're so heavy."

-"Shut up! You jerk!"

And so, the bickering between the two continued.
_______________________

Okay, so this is a new story to make up for confusions you've gotten in my first story A Beauty In A Geek with BTS's Jungkook. It's only a small trailer so you know a bit from the main characters.

I hope you will like it!