- Chapter Four -

|| S O O J I ||

-"You know, I don't need you to come with me home." I muttered, swinging my feet from the wooden chair.

-"You know you're glad I'm here." He turned back at me, grinning.

-"Whatever." I glared at him, tying my hair into a high ponytail.

After going to the nurse, he patched me up even if I told him I could do it myself and told the nurse to have a slip to be absent for the whole day. Including himself. I stubbornly objected, telling him twice that I was perfectly fine. Seems like the nurse fell for his cute charms. Cute. Right.

Now, he's cooking something that's probably uneatable in my house because he keeps insisting I'm a person who just lost both their legs and can't even stand. I laid my arms and my head on the table with a sigh and stared at him cooking.

-"I'm bored." I complained to myself.

I stood up, not minding him questioning me and headed to my bedroom to change. I placed on a giant over sized shirt, which stopped an inch from my knee and a pair of shorts. I changed my hair into a messy bun, heading back downstairs.

I walked towards the kitchen, only to see Jungkook smiling at me sheepishly. I sigh.

-"Let's.. Order." He suddenly commented, making me look at him.

-"I swear Jungkook.." I stood up, walking towards the kitchen counter.

-"I wanted to impress you..." He pouted, scratching the back of his neck.

-"What do you mean impress me? I'm not going to go and say 'Omo, Jungkook Oppa can cook! He's so perfect!" I acted out dramatically, earning a laugh.

-"I'm cringing, don't ever do that." He shook his head, still laughing.

I moved away the thing that was on the counter, aka Jungkook's 'masterpiece' and took out some vegetables and a knife. I started cutting them out, moving the strands of my hair from my face. I started with the tomatoes as Jungkook peeked from my shoulder.

-"What's wrong with my acting?" I retorted, feeling offended.

-"Just, don't." He gave me a no-no look.

-"Jungkook Oppa! You're so perfect." I continued, annoying him.

-"Just shut up and cook." He whined, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I nodded obediently, but chuckled.I placed the vegetables in a bowl and took out a pot. Filling it with water, I felt Jungkook playing around with my ponytail. He suddenly took my hands as I finished placing the bowl on the stove, making me face him. He leaned in and...

-"Let's go to the amusement park after!" His eyes sparkled, wanting a yes from me.

-"I'm cooking right now. Can you wait a minute." I groaned, pushing him away and adding the seasoning.

-"Can we? Sooji-yah..." He pulled my shirt from the behind, not letting go and making me lose my balance.

-"Fine! Let me cook for crying out loud." I smacked his hand away, adding the veggies to the bowl.

It ended there as I finished my sentence. I didn't hear a word from him anymore. My eyes averted him, taking advantage of it and finishing up the stew by letting it broil. Something thought felt extremely out, misplaced.. I leaning myself front on the sink, waiting.

-"Sooji." Jungkook called out, making me face him.

A small flash followed by a click ringed in my ears as I widen my eyes. Annoyingly, he ran away. I glared at his now disappeared figure.

-"Jungkook....." I muttered, running off to catch him.

________________________

I looked at the sky, it was a dark navy colour. It's been a while since I've seen the stars so nicely. Jungkook was beside me, typing away on his phone. Curiously, I peeked above his shoulder, only to recieved a pinch on both of my cheeks.

-"Ow ow ow!" I yelled painfully, gripping both of his wrists.

-"It's not good to peek on people's privacy~" He chimmed with a grin.

-"Get off!" I slapped his hands away, rubbing my cheeks.

-"You shouldn't hit people older than you!" He scolded again.

-"Shut up Jungkook. You're just two older than me." I glared at him.

-"But I'm 18. An adult." He proudly stated.

-"I'm hungry. Go get me something." I waved him off. He smiled cheekily and ran away.

I rolled my eyes and  sat down on the bench, leaning against the wall behind it. After the meal where Jungkook ate 95% of it, I kept my promise with him and went to the carnival. I closed my eyes, thinking about nothing.

I had to change again, because he spilled the stew I made on my shirt. Aish this guy. I was wearing a black skater skirt and a white crop top with a checkered blouse to match. I tilted my head, until I felt a cold thing on my cheek.

-"Yah!" I yelled, widening my eyes at Jungkook.

-"Here." He handed me a popsicle.

Damn he's quick. I thought ceasing my eyebrows.

-"Gomawo." I carefully said, taking it from his hand.

He drapped his blouse on my thights, sitting beside me. I raised a brow, looking at him. Why the hell did he do that. I was about to remove his blouse from myself until he placed his hand on mine before I could take it off. He leaned onto the side of my ear, making me tilt my head.

-"There's a perverted dude over there that was looking at you. Better thank me." He took his blouse, quickly pulling me up and dragging me away.

As he brought me to who knows where in the carnival, my phone suddenly rang, an unknown number texted me. I took it out, sliding my phone open.

One more step Jagiya.. - Sent at 19:35

-"Huh." I pursued my lips, ceasing my eyebrows. Jagiya? I shivered, getting an uneasy feeling.

Who exactly was this?

-"Let's go there!" He yelled out, snapping me back to reality.

-"A-Alright." I stuttered, pacing to his speed.

-"Are you okay?" He suddenly stopped, facing me.

-"Yeah.. Why?" I shook him off.

He suddenly hugged me, tightly. It lasted for about a minute, until he broke it. I was left stumbled, I mean this muscle pig just squished my bones. Ow. I was about to ask him the same question I asked him a while ago, but he was faster.

-"Just wanted to be sure." He smiled sheepishly.

-"Since you are my best friend."
_________________________

Finally updated something; I'm writing bit by bits in every fanfic and yeah..

Just wanted to thank everyone for having time to PM me! Feedbacks, or just to talk it makes me happy^^

My face had been a real butt lately; it's swollen from lack of sleep and insomnia;......

Anyways, if you have any request pr questions concernig anything at all, do comment~^^

Love you all~