Chapter 1

Jasmine's POV:

My friends and I were sitting at the lunch table all the way at the far edge.corner.

Oh! Let me introduce myself. My name is Jasmine Andrews. I have blondish brownish hair. Neon green geeky glasses. I love and by love I mean LOVE bubble gum.

I have only four friends and they are all crazy and fun. They can be shy at times but that is because they are part of the ' nerds ' group. People don't even notice us. Let me introduce my friends.

Emma is chubby but really pretty for a chubby girl. She has a really good sense of style and very sweet.

Ashley has short brown hair and is very pretty. She is creative and loves art.

Josh is very cute and looks like he can be part of the popular group. But since he is shy and not a badass he is one of us.

Drake is the daddy of the group. He is the mature one and he is very smart. But once you get too know him he can be very immature.

We all have been friends since freshman year. And now we are seniors. Ever since freshman year we have been nerds. Like in most stories, nerds get bullied, but we never get noticed so as don't get bullied.

That was until we ran into Nathan, the most popular guy here.

A/N: Okay so here is the cast of the nerds:

Raini Rodriguez as Emma Deron

Sean O'Donnell as Josh Carter

Emma Watson as Ashley Carson

Ross Lynch as Drake Gray

Allie Deberry as Jasmine Andrews

I will make the cast for the pops in the next chapter:) thnx for reading!:) vote, comment, fan, and follow:)