Chapter 3

POV: Jasmine

I fast walked away from who I thought was Nathan Jones? Anyways he was the most popular guy in school and he noticed me. Out of all the people!

I just kept walking until I bumped into someone in the corner of the lockers. Great! More bumping!

" Jasmine?" I looked up and saw Josh stating at me with his pearly whites. He is so cute! I always had a major crush on him. But I haven't been able to get over him. The more I keep the secret in the more I like him. Sigh.

" Yea. That's me" I sighed while he helped me up.

" What happened? There is coffee all over your shirt" He said while staring at my white shirt with geek glasses on them.

He put his letterman jacket around me and smiled.

" I am not cold" I said while taking off his jacket. " But thanks"

" Uh... Jaz look down" He said while rubbing the back of his neck. I looked down and saw that my shirt was see through!

" Oh fudgesticks!!" I almsot cussed. I only cuss for real when I am really mad.

I took his jacket and thanked him.

" C'mon, we'll be late" he said while holding out his hand. I grabbed it and soon we intertwined our fingers.

Last year, he told me he liked me, but I didn't like him then, so I turned him down. I wish he still liked me. But, now, he has a girlfriend. We call her the post it because she is so glued to Josh. ( A/N: If you watched LOL then you get me )

Anyways, she is in the same grade as Josh but she doesn't go to same school as us.

We walked to our class and nobody noticed us. As usual. Only one person noticed us. And it had to be him!

~

Fun! Dun! Fun! Lol so Ashley Greene is playing Natalie Swan. Ashley Greene was in Twighlight and in LOL!:)