Darby Allin- Fuck Your Ex

lcufeys
Summary:
Darby hates Viv's ex Sammy Guevara with a passion inside and outside of the ring, so they have a match as Viv's 90 days are up since exiting WWE so she debuts tonight against Julia Hart while bringing her and Darby's daughter on the road; trying to escape the fame of her older brother Johnny Gargano and out his shadow. She will make her own history as a 'Vega'.

Tw⚠️: Cussing,fluff,and any mistakes I might have

Renee(Viv's) Pov
I walk into the Kia Forum arena holding Flora-Jay's hand as Darby walks next to us, I stand at the normal spot I do while Darby puts our suitcases in his locker room.

Ana walks up to me with her boyfriend Eddie Kingston and picks up Flora and just walks away carrying her as Flora giggles as she hangs on to Ana.

"My daughter" I jokingly say

Eddie looks over at me "she wants a baby now, thanks a lot"

"Not my fault Flora-Jay loves her so much, she always asks for uncle Eddie too" I nudge him

"Don't convince me to have one either" he says shooing the subject away

"You ever think about having kids Eddie?"

"I mean yeah, I love Ana and I think about it sometimes but also question if I would be a good dad or not"

"Eddie Flora loves you, you're too good to her to say you wouldn't be a good dad, I've seen you with Flora and I still think that'll make you an amazing dad"

He smiles slightly as we walk to where Ana and Flora are sitting watching them hidden and Darby walks up to be stand with us.

"What are we doing?" Darby asked

I point as we look at Ana and Flora-Jay.

We watch as Ana grabs Flora's hands moving them around as she talks;

"We're gonna go to aunties house and we're gonna play with my puppy" Ana says

Flora giggles

"And we're gonna go bug uncle Eddie"

She giggles again

"And we're gonna eat all the ice cream without telling mommy and daddy" Ana says while to tickling her

Flora starts giggling so much it starts to get contagious

I look over at Eddie who looks like he's deeply thinking "you ok Eddie?"

"Yeah" he shakes his head to get out his thoughts

"You sure?"

"Yeah" he walks away and sits next to Ana kissing her head

Ana covers Flora's eyes then moving Flora's hands from her face and Ana gasps "there's uncle Eddie" as she's playing peekaboo with Flora making her giggle when she sees Eddie.

"What's wrong with him?" Darby looks at me

"Maybe he's thinking about it"