Part 12

Y/n's POV/=

Alarm is ringing I take my hand out of the blanket to off the alarm but the alarm clock fall down and then I slowly open my eyes, took the clock in my hand and saw the time when I saw the time it made me go wide open my eyes and I said ohhh noooo it's 9 o clock I'm late shit. (While getting up from the bed and running towards the bathroom) how can I get this much late to wake up today, coz today is the best day of my life and I get late shit shit shit. I goes in the bathroom and take a shower came out from bathroom in bathrobe. Now I'm continuously thinking what to wear and quickly I wear white tshirt and black short and on top of it i wear a black net skirt and black shoes which is looking so elegant on me.

 Now I'm continuously thinking what to wear and quickly I wear white tshirt and black short and on top of it i wear a black net skirt and black shoes which is looking so elegant on me

And now I'm excited to meet Jimin and want to see him soon i also want to know what he wear and how he's looking while saying this I'm waiting for Jimin.

Jimin's POV/=

When I open my eyes and saw the time I get shock and said oh no it's 9:30 am y/n will kill me if I get late. Then I woke up and went in bathroom took a bath and then I wear a black pant and black shirt and a white mask.

After I get ready I went to y/n's home and keep blowing my car horn from outside her house and then she came outside and when I saw her I lost in seeing her from her top to bottom she's looking gorgeous in that look. I'm totally lost in her beauty she's coming downstairs towards me

Y/n's POV/=

When I saw Jimin, I'm just looking at him coz he's not only a famous dancer but also a handsome man in the world I didn't noticed he's handsomeness untill now, today he's looking more handsome I really don't know why but I just want to see him I just want to look into he's deep eyes and while thinking about it I go near him and get so close to him and closed the up button of his shirt and he's just looking at me confusingly then he asked why you closed my shirt button then I said you are just mine no one have the right to see you, and how can you open the up button it's all revealed I just hate it if someone see you like this other than me I hate it. Then he bursts into laugh and said I think someone is jealous looking at me then I said shut up Jimin and hit him on his shoulder and then he open the car door for me and lead the way to me to sit down on the seat beside him and when I sat on the car he also sit on his seat and start the engine, he's driving but I'm just looking at him I just don't want to see anything else but him, just him.