Part 9

Y/n's POV/=

I'm waiting for Jimin to come and teach me dance, and imagining how would he look today, and I'm continuously thinking about Jimin like this. I want to do many things with him but, I don't want  to show my feelings to him and that's why I'm controlling myself. And then the main door opened I'm in dance room but I can hear the sound of the main door from here then I thought Jimin came and I'm desparately waiting for him to come in dance room.

Jimin's POV/=

I'm going to y/n's home to teach her dance and I'm so happy that I'll see soon the love of my life and I'm driving my car towards her house but also I'm imagining many things about y/n and I just can't wait to see her and I can't control myself but I'm trying to control myself because I want to make y/n fall in love with me that's why I have to wait and control myself. I reach y/n's home and rang the main door bell and the servant open the door and I went inside and ask her that where is y/n and she said mam is waiting for you to come in dance room and she said if sir came then send him to dance room. I said ohh ok and thank you for telling me and then I went towards the stairs to go upstairs and I reach the dance room but I'm thinking what should I do now should I open the door directly or knock on the door. And also I'm nervous it's like I'm going to give my biggest exam and I reach the exam hall and just have to step inside the hall but I can't coz I'm nervous (while saying this in my mind I hit on my forehead and laugh a little).

Author's POV/=

Jimin knock on the door y/n said come in but y/n's heart beat is racing and Jimin's heart beat also get's so fast but they have to face themselves so Jimin decided to open the door and he open it and saw y/n but y/n already staring at him and Jimin moving towards her and she's looking in his deep eyes they both looking into their ayes and this is the first eye contact they are in so love to see each other like this but both are not saying anything and just feeling and y/n broke the silence and said Jimin. Then he said nae y/n said let's start dance. Jimin replied yes of course but yesterday I teach the full dance now what type of dance you want to learn. She said Jimin tomorrow is my audition for an actress you knew it already right that I want to become an actress then Jimin said yes I know that then tomorrow is you audition she said yes then Jimin asked her what type of dance you want to show them in audition y/n said I want to show them couple dance on a Hindi song. Then Jimin asked a Hindi song?? She said yes a Hindi song and I also know that you know Hindi very well like me then he said yes. She asked Jimin that which song is the best to dance in a audition. (Jimin in his mind) if she's dancing couple dance in audition then who is her partner bcoz without partner this dance is impossible to do should I ask her about this or not. Y/n said Jimin Jimin (waving her hand infront of his eyes) then he come out of his thoughts and said yeah yeah I get but I have a question? She said ask then he said who is your partner in dance?? Y/n said "YoU" after listening this from y/n's mouth Jimin get shocked and again asked her "Who"?? (In confusion) then she again said it's you, you will teach me and also you will come with me to give my audition. Jimin said are you gone mad?? ( But also in inside Jimin saying thank you God for giving me this opportunity to come close to y/n) then y/n said Jimin don't say no for this if you dare to do that I'll tell unty then you will understand that if I'm becoming sweet then I can become cold also then Jimin said fine fine why are you being so much angry, you are becoming aggressive day by day (Jimin is enjoying by teasing her saying this kind of things). Then y/n get's more angry and said shut up Jimin (in cold voice). Then Jimin asked her now tell me the song which song do you decided to dance in audition then y/n said I didn't choose any song yet you will tell me the song coz I know that you know Hindi songs more that me. Jimin sigh and said on fine I'll decide the song wait let me Guess a nice song for us. Y/n said ok. Jimin started thinking then suddenly he said yeah wow this is the perfect song. Y/n asked (in curiosity) which song Jimin. He said Tere Liye Remix from prince movie. She said wow Jimin I can't believe this I was thinking the from morning to now which song should I choose and I get very confused but you did it I knew it you will definitely do it. Then Jimin said of course coz I'm the famous dancer of Korea (in attitude) (Jimin in his mind) but baby you are my everything how can I refuse you for this. Then y/n suddenly started laughing. Jimin asked what happened why are you laughing then she said bcoz you wore you tshirt inside out Mr. famous dancer of Korea. Jimin's smile fade away and he said shut up y/n it's not inside out it's a fashion (in frustration he said) I don't know why people are noticing it from morning and laughing on me. Y/n said I just notice that coz I was in deep thinking from morning to till now only in choosing the song then Jimin decided to wear his tshirt correctly and he remove his shirt infront of y/n. She said ji-ji-jimin what are you doing?? (While making her eyes wide) then he said removing my tshirt to wear it correctly coz all people's are laughing on me then he noticed y/n looking other side and she closed her eyes then Jimin said why are you closing your eyes is that I'm too much hot to handle right?? She suddenly open her eyes and said shut up Jimin I'm closing my eyes bcoz you remove your tshirt. He said you can open your eyes now I wear it correctly now and let's start our dance. She open her eyes and saw him and nodded to Jimin saying yes ok. Then they started dancing.