Chp 8

☆ 9. Chapter 8 Being Targetedfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 8: Being Targeted

The librarian is, as expected, a somewhat serious-looking robot.

Miao Suisui couldn't help but wonder why all the employees in the town were robots.

"These robots are products that have been eliminated from the plane where the system is located. In order to make rational use of resources and not waste them, they are put into other planes. If the host needs higher-end robots, the upgrade cores will be a hundred times more than now." The system said.

"No need, it's fine now." Miao Suisui said hurriedly.

Miao Suisui walked up the spiral staircase in the middle. The stairs were very spacious, and there was a category of books on the first floor.

There are two toilets in the corner downstairs, which can be said to be very user-friendly.

It took almost half an hour to walk through the entire library.

I learned from the librarian that you need to pay five first-level cores a day to enter the library. If you want to borrow a book, you need ten cores a day. If it is damaged, you will have to pay one second-level core for each book.

This is the first time Miao Suisui has seen the quotation of the secondary crystal core in a small town. Now he understands the importance of knowledge, no matter where he is.

The appearance of the library made the residents of the town full of curiosity. When Miao Suisui came out of the library, she saw several people gathered outside.

Sisters Su Qingqing, Chen Xu's family of three, Han Wei's family of three, and three siblings.

Except for Su Qingqing's parents and Liu Dong who were out looking for their daughter, everyone was here.

"Mayor Miao, this is..." Su Qingqing asked.

"This is the newly built Hope Library in our town. One person can get five first-level crystal cores per day. Children's and adult reading materials are separated. If you are interested, you can go to the librarian." Miao Suisui pointed to the library. of robots.

"What a beautiful library." Su Lanlan exclaimed.

In everyone's eyes, various emotions intertwined in their eyes, and finally turned into a sound of exclamation.

It's amazing that such a huge building was built in a short period of time, but in this small town, nothing seems strange.

"If you don't want to cook, you can check out the newly built restaurant opposite. Although it looks simple, the price is very affordable." Miao Suisui said.

Several people didn't know what expressions to use to express their feelings at this time. Is this really the apocalypse they are familiar with?

Five crystal cores were not expensive, and everyone present could afford it. Everyone rushed in, eager to see what the inside of the library was like.

As soon as they entered the library, they were attracted by the dazzling array of books inside, and started reading almost mesmerically.

This state lasted until the evening. Su Qingqing's parents were worried about going out to look for someone. Only then did they learn their whereabouts from Miao Suisui. Miao Suisui sat in the simple restaurant opposite and ate delicious egg fried rice, eyes wide open. I watched Su Qingqing's parents pay the money and never come out again.