Chp 10

☆ 11. Chapter 10 Hope Clinicfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10 Hope Clinic

"Did you hear any sounds?" Liu Dongzhi stood up and asked.

Han Wei listened carefully when he heard the words: "There seemed to be a voice, like a little girl."

Liu Dong's expression immediately became excited: "Could it be...could it be..."

"Just go and have a look and you will know. , be careful." Han Wei warned, picked up an iron rod and walked ahead.

The three of them carefully bypassed the mutated animals and plants, and followed the cry for help to a bungalow. The place seemed to have been cleaned up, and there were no mutated animals, plants, or zombies.

The cry for help came from inside the house.

At this time, another weak cry for help came out. Liu Dong's eyes turned red and he rushed in with a stick.

Chen Xu and Han Wei did not hold him back and could only follow behind him.

The three of them just pushed open the door and took a step inside. When their feet were empty, the three of them fell rapidly. Severe pain came along with the darkness.

All three of them fainted. Before fainting, Chen Xu vaguely saw the figure standing at the entrance of the trap.

When they woke up again, they were locked in a rusty cage, and every movement caused heartbreaking pain.

Not far from the cage, there were two people standing, rummaging for something. On the table were their backpacks and clothes.

...

"Animal meat is still delicious." The younger brother outside the cage picked up the meat-filled noodles and took a bite, saying with satisfaction.

The two shared a whole pancake while chatting and laughing.

Their conversation also frightened Chen Xu and the other two brothers. Not only did the two brothers steal money, but they also wanted to eat meat.

In fact, this is not uncommon after the end of the world. Without the constraints of the law and lack of food and clothing, the dark side of human hearts will be infinitely magnified.

Chen Xu and the others had heard about it before, but they were just sighing at that time. They didn't expect that they would meet him.

Chen Xu looked ugly. All three of them were injured. Even if they managed to escape, they would not be able to go too far. He knew that they were trapped here today.

"I'm sorry, it was me who hurt you, I was impulsive, but that voice really sounded like a peach." Liu Dong's face turned pale because of the pain of a broken hand, and his face was full of regret.

In fact, the cry for help they heard came from an old radio. The two brothers recorded the sound in advance and played it back when they found human traces. The little girl's cry for help can arouse people's pity the most, so they used this One trick deceived many people.

"I guess I have to explain it here today. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm just afraid that my wife will know." Han Wei's two legs were broken, and he hammered the iron cage with some annoyance. "It's my fault too. I heard it was a little girl." He relaxed his vigilance."

The three of them took the blame for their mistakes, and Liu Dong felt even more uncomfortable.

After the two brothers went through their things and kept everything they could use, they had time to deal with Chen Xu and the others.