Two

Hello, hello.
Do you know me?
I'm called Mr. Forgettable
----

Bradley

Another time? How could Erin say that like we didn't have an entire marriage to discuss?

I watched in awe as she walked away, stepping into a patients room before huffing and leaving back to the waiting room with the rest of my squadron.

"Rooster, wasn't that that girl?" Jake laughed and I shot him a look.

"What girl?" Odette and Natasha questioned in unison as they both looked my way.

"The one I told you about from Vegas," Jake explained to Odette and her eyes widened as he hooked his arm around her shoulders.

"That's the Vegas girl?!" Odette nearly shouted, gaining the attention of our entire squadron along with the others in the waiting room.

"Shh!!"

"Did you know she worked here?" Odette questioned in a near whisper.

"Obviously not," I groaned.

"I can take some of you to see him now," a nurse interrupted and Jake, Odette, Natasha, and I were the first to follow, leaving everybody else behind.

As we got to Fanboy's room, Erin was inside and checking on him. Our gazes locked for a long moment before Jake cleared his throat and gained everyone's attention.

"How ya feeling, Fanboy?" Jake asked a very groggy Mickey, who simply offered us a thumbs up as Erin listened to his breathing.

"Maybe next time you guys should use a cross walk, Lieutenant," Erin said softly with a smile. "Lungs sound great. I'll be back in the morning to check on you."

"Thank you," Odette replied to Erin, offering her hand. "I'm Odette, by the way. It's so nice to finally meet you."

I shot Odette a look to shut up and at the same time, I could feel Erin's eyes on me.

"Nice to meet you," Erin replied, friendly but put off. "I'll leave you all to it."

Erin left the room, closing the door behind her before I glared at Odette.

"Are you serious, Dette?" I questioned.

"Oh, come on. All you did after you guys got back was talk about Doctor HotStuff. And you also failed to mention that she's a doctor," Odette laughed. "I mean this with all of the love in my heart but she is so out of your league, Brad."

"Thanks a lot," I grumbled, sighing quietly as I sat in the corner.

From where I sat, I saw Erin through the sliding glass door as she sat at the nurses station on the computer.

"Why don't you just go talk to her?" Odette questioned as her gaze followed mine.

"She isn't interested in talking."

"So just get some divorce papers written up and bring them to her. You know where to find her now so it'll be so much faster."

Odette knew how stressed out the entire situation with Erin had made me since Jake's bachelor party and her wisdom was what I needed. Luckily for me, Odette had been in my life since we were kids and we practically grew up together so I trusted her more than anybody else.

"She does seem really nice though," Odette added.

She was nice. At least she was when we were in Las Vegas but this Erin seemed very different than the one I had met a month earlier. She wasn't carefree and full of life. She was tense. Extremely tense.

Maybe I didn't know had after all.