Chapter 1: this is fine!

TW FOR THIS STORY: GORE, SH, SU¡CIDAL THOUGHTS, SU¡CIDE, SWEARING (Kinda), SHIPS (Kinda) IF ANY OF THESE BOTHER YOU PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!!

Setting: before the veteran s1 contestants to to s3. The timing is around 7:30pm in the early fall late summer.

Suitcases pov: Ever since mephone left to-.. -wherever he went! I haven't gotten my meds back. I'm thinking that he took them with him on accident, but I could've just misplaced them. It's okay I'll find them! Eventually. But oj is kind enough to give me, lightbulb, knife, and baseball a room at the hotel so I guess this is gonna be good until mephone comes back!

Narrative pov: suitcase feels a tap on her shoulder and she turns around, it's lightbulb. Suitcase smiles slightly and stands up. "Hi lightbulb, what did you need?" Suitcase said sounding pretty happy she isn't alone since it is pretty dark out. "Oj said we can go inside if we want!" Lightbulb says sounding really excited as she tells suitcase the news. "Okay I'll be there in a sec thanks for telling me" suitcase thanked lightbulb as she walked over to the big orange hotel. Out of nowhere suitcase gets nervous.

Suitcases pov: what if nickel is there and tries to turn me against balloon again, What if no one likes me, What if-, what if,! No! No I'm just overreacting. Hopefully they'll like me.

Lightbulb pov: I can't believe it! We don't have to sleep on the grass like animals for another day! Who cares if it was only 3 days it was really uncomfortable. Too uncomfortable for probably a hamster even!

Narrative pov: the four of them walk into the hotel and lightbulb immediately goes to find fan, paintbrush, and test tube while knife goes to the kitchen to go drink water. Suitcase and baseball are the only ones left in the entrance so suitcase goes to her room since she's pretty tired and baseball Just goes to talk to someone probably nickel.

Suitcases pov: as I'm walking to my room I notice how quiet it is in the hallways it's also a bit dim. It kinda feels like the walls are closing in.. it's okay I just gotta get to my room and then I can sleep! This is fine! I make it to my room and sigh. "Okay, I'm fine see that wasn't so bad" the room is dark since the light isn't on, I turn on the light and flop onto the bed, tired I sit up and see how big the room is. I walk around looking at the different things in the room. Once I'm done I look back to my bed, there's something in the corner of the frame, it looks like a dark hand with claws. I don't move and stare with my eyes widened I start walking slowly towards it. It lunges towards me. (like the spikes in episode 13) I fall backwards closing my eyes and covering my ears. I open my eyes to a familiar voice I see that it's test tube.

Test tubes pov: I start walking from my lab over to suitcases room because I need her for something. I open her door and see her on the floor closing her eyes and covering her ears. "Suitcase?" I say quietly. She doesn't answer me so I slightly raise my voice "suitcase!" She still doesn't hear me?! I don't want to startle her by tapping her shoulder so I raise my voice a bit more. "Suitcase!!" She opens her eyes and uncovers her ears slightly she looks afraid. "Suitcase can you please come to my lab I need you for a sec" she nods and we start walking to my lab. I wonder what she was doing.

Narrative pov: as suitcase and test tube go to her lab suitcase gets that feeling once again that the walls are closing in slowly so she starts panicking.

Suitcases pov: CRAP WHY ARE THE WALLS CLOSING IN AGAIN. CAN WE PLEASE GET THERE FASTER. Her breaths get faster as she panics. Once they get to test tubes lab suitcase looks confused and waits for test tube to elaborate.

Test tubes pov: "so the reason you're here is because I'm making the armless contestants prosthetic arms and I have it complete after 3 years! I just have to adjust it to your arm size and then show you how to put it on and take it off! Sound good?" I'm truly excited to show suitcase ever since lightbulb gave me the idea of making them!

Suitcases pov: "okay I appreciate it test tube how long will it take because I'm pretty tired." She said yawning after that.

"Oh! It'll only take about 20 minutes you'll be out of here in no time!" Test tube said happily.

"Okay thanks test tube and again I really appreciate it." Suitcase said with gratitude.

*20 minutes later*

Narrative pov: Suitcase was already half asleep but still understood how to take the arms off and put them on again as-well. She thanked test tube and ran back to her room.

Suitcases pov: OKAY IM GONNA RUN TO MY ROOM TAKE OFF MY SHOES AND GO STRAIGHT TO BED! she starts running back to her room half asleep. She makes it to her room and sits on her bed, taking off her shoes. She looks to the side and sees the the hand again.. CRAP WHY IS IT BACK. Suitcase just ignore it and go to bed. She ignored the thing and went to bed.

(907 WORDS. Anyways I hope you guys like it :3 I'll try to have the 2nd chapter out as soon as possible! But hope you guys have a good day/night!!)