Chapter 2: testing

TW for this chapter: intrusive thoughts, mentions of hurting people, mentions of sh.

Narrative pov: suitcase wakes up still feeling tired, well more drained than tired. She sits up and looks to the side, she sees that she shares with her friend balloon. She smiles and grabs her prosthetic arms and puts them on and starts walking to test tubes lab to make sure they work.

Suitcases pov: ugh.. what time is it.. oh I share a room with balloon I guess, this is fine we're best friends! Anyways I have to go to test tubes lab again to see if these work like they're supposed to. I get up and put on my shoes and head over to test tubes lab. "Hey test tube? I'm here!" I yell. My voice echoed through the lab as I walked in. I see all her tools for building her experiments and my eyes land on a saw. Thoughts that i didn't want started coming to my head. 'Don't be shy, take the saw and cut your legs!' 'Hurt everyone that betrayed you!'  'Do it.' 'DO IT'  "NO!" I yelled and i snapped out of it.

Test tubes pov: golly, I told suitcase to be there at 9:30 and here I am being late. I start walking to my lab and once in close to it I hear a voice similar to suitcases yelling 'no' I don't know why though. Eh I'll look into it later but I just hope she's okay. I walk into my lab. "Suitcase? are you alright, I heard you yelling" she responded saying she's alright but I'm not buying it. "Let's just get started."

Narrative pov: suitcase and Test tube begin testing out the prosthetic arms to make sure they're working just fine. They do some basic tests like opening and closing hands, crossing fingers, and turning wrist. They continued doing these tests until around 11. Suitcase goes back to her room and is greeted by balloon looking at her and then smiling warmly.

Balloons pov: I wake up and  notice suitcase is gone maybe she went somewhere. I sit on my bed for a few seconds before getting ready for the day. A few hours later suitcase walks into the room with arms? She didn't have those before! Maybe test tube made them. I smile warmly before saying "you have arms now! How do they feel?" She responded saying they're fine, I trust her she's always been there for me! "That's good" I responded.

*Later in the day*

Narrative pov: suitcase is walking around until she walks by the kitchen and sees all the kitchen tools (like forks, knives, etc.) her eyes land on the sharp objects and the thoughts come back again but to avoid them she walks away. 

Suitcases pov: god those thoughts came back again.. why wont they just go away! I flopped onto my bed groaning because I'm tired of seeing and hearing things. I feel someone's hand gently place onto my back, I look up and it's balloon I sigh and start rubbing my eyes.

Balloons pov: I see suitcase flop onto her bed and groan. I sit next to her and gently place my hand on her back attempting to help in some way. "What's up suitcase." I say she responded with 'I'm fine' but I'm not sure. I trust her! But she seems off.

(556 words x_x sorry for taking super long my schools report cards just came out and I was stressed, but here's chapter two for y'all!!)