From Rivalry to Romance

Jung Wheein, a charismatic and ambitious CEO known for her sharp business acumen, and Ahn Hyejin, a witty and efficient secretary with a penchant for organization, found themselves entangled in a web of office chaos.

The story begins on a Monday morning, with Wheein storming into her luxurious office, a trail of chaos left in her wake. Hyejin, her trusted secretary, rolled her eyes as she followed the whirlwind CEO.

Wheein: "Hyejin, where are those reports I asked for? The meeting is in thirty minutes!"

Hyejin: "Right on your desk, where you left them last night, boss. Maybe if you didn't scatter them like confetti, you'd find them."

Their daily routine involved a symphony of bickering and banter. Wheein's strict demeanor clashed with Hyejin's laid-back attitude, creating a dynamic that seemed impossible to bridge. Little did they know, fate had different plans.

One fateful afternoon, as Wheein struggled with a malfunctioning printer, Hyejin couldn't help but smirk.

Hyejin: "Need some help, boss?"

Wheein: "Don't get too comfortable, secretary Ahn. I can handle a printer."

Hyejin: "Sure you can. But let's face it, you're better at handling contracts than technology."

Wheein, despite herself, couldn't suppress a laugh. It was a breakthrough moment. From that day forward, their interactions took a turn for the better, sprinkled with laughter and shared jokes.

As deadlines loomed and projects piled up, Wheein discovered Hyejin's unparalleled organizational skills. Slowly, admiration crept into her heart, and she found herself relying on Hyejin more than ever.

One evening, after a particularly grueling day, Wheein called Hyejin into her office.

Wheein: "I never thought I'd say this, but I appreciate your hard work, Hyejin. You make my chaotic life a bit more bearable."

Hyejin, with a teasing grin: "Well, boss, it's hard not to shine when I'm working for the great Jung Wheein."

And just like that, the line between enemies and lovers blurred. The office witnessed the transformation from rivals to confidantes, as Wheein and Hyejin navigated the delicate dance of office romance.

Through quirky office conversations, accidental touches, and shared coffee breaks, friendship grows . The once hostile CEO and her sassy secretary discovered that friendship could sprout even in the most unexpected places – like a chaotic corporate world filled with laughter, love and hate and a little bit of paperwork.

One unexpected day... After Wheein dropped Hyejin at her home.

Wheein: Secretary Ahn...

Wheein with the loving gaze on her eyes.

Hyejin: Yes, Boss?

In the deafening echoes of her heartbeat Hyejin waited.

Wheein: You're fired. as my secretary...

Just like a flash of a bomb dropped over her head. Hyejin gives her a quizzical look.

But Wheein wide smile confused her.

Wheein: Don't be confused. Don't be mad. I want to promote you now to be my girlfriend. Ms Ahn.

Hyejin gets flustered and starts to get out of her....

Wheein can help but to get worried... After her unexpected proposal she'll only get rejected? She chase Hyejin walking away fast.

Wheein: Hey!!! What's wrong?!

Meanwhile Hyejin only gives her a glare.

Hyejin: Of all the insults and banter we have. This is the most stupid thing to say and do... It's not a nice joke.

Hyejin swat her hands and walked again away.

Wheein chases again patiently.

Wheein: One more step Ms Ahn or I will  fire you! For Real!

Wheein said a little bit exhausted. Hyejin turned her head and looked at her Boss.

Hyejin: Go ahead and fire me. Just make sure you have a reservation at Hilton Hotel tomorrow at 7pm Ms. Jung or I'll see you in labor court for terminating me because of your personal motives.

Hyejin takes a gamble for her heart and she knows she won by the bright smile spread on Wheein's face. Slowly she steps to her front and lean in for a light peck on her nose.

Wheein: Already reserve Ma'am.

With a cute wink and wave of goodbye. Wheein strode back to her car. Turning her lovely music to its higher volume. Lowered her side window to see Hyejin for the one.

Wheein: I LOVE YOU MISS AHN!!!!

Hyejin's eyes widen and she can't believe what she just heard. But whisper to herself.

Hyejin: I LOVE YOU TOO MISS JUNG.